30 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2012 8:03 PM by BlackMetroid95 RSS

Why Hack???

Why do people with homebrew hack, i have homebrew and i dont jump people or hack them. I just use homebrew for infected/gun game and preadator missles (sometimes). So tell me when bully or somone else makes the codes for demoting/hacking somone. Why use them >.<

• Re: Why Hack???

Ask yourself that.

I've always asked myself that question, "Why even hack in the first place?"

Everytime i ask that to hackers they never answer me, i guess their answer is too pathetic for words.

Predator missiles in pub is hacking. So why don't you tell us why you hack?

^

its not technacally hacking, im just using something that treyarch/activision wont put on. they say wii aint hve that much RAM, but the coding is all there for the pred missles, all they have to do is activate it.

Thats not a reason, thats an excuse...

It's not suposed to be there, and you using codes to make it seem like it is,is hacking! Why don't people get that?! And all you have to do is grow up and realize hacking is pathetic! So what happened, you were on a 23 killstreak and you got killed by a predator missile? Is that why the hacking started, i mean the copy paste.

PikaBoo

TheDetonator wrote:

its not technacally hacking, im just using something that treyarch/activision wont put on. they say wii aint hve that much RAM, but the coding is all there for the pred missles, all they have to do is activate it.

Its not even hacking cause you probably can't even code, do you make these codes yourself? Yeah dude, you have a killstreak us legit players don't have which is cheating which may be in the game but in order to get it you had to use illegitamite actions to obtain it, and we don't take kindly to your types round here

momskirbyok

TheDetonator wrote:

If you are using your Wii to do things that it was not authorized to do, then it is hacking.

Fvkcing hacker logic.

What a pathetic excuse. If it's not supposed to be in the game, you SHOULDN'T use it in pubs.

I only use my hacks for good reasons. like to host Infected, Gun game, Team juggernaut matches for those who don't have them.
    and because I like to make other hackers mad.

I guess the same reason Major League Baseball players that use steroids use steroids and Olympians using steroids to win gold medals. Babe Ruth's home run record is legit. Hank Aarons home run record is legit. Everyone else had to hack their body to beat them.

codcanuck

Because they're butthurt tryhards who want to be "MLG 1337" but can't because they don't have the willpower to earn it legit, so the turn to hacks to bail their sorry egos out.

I wonder what happens when you get disconnected because someone hops your profile and you delete your profile while he's still logged in. Will the hacker get sucked into a black void and disappear forever?

momskirbyok

burnedtoast wrote:

I wonder what happens when you get disconnected because someone hops your profile and you delete your profile while he's still logged in. Will the hacker get sucked into a black void and disappear forever?

No. He will still be on the profile. When you delete your profile, it doesn't delete itself off of the servers.

Dj_Poptart

hmm so what i get from this post is that you want to be banned.

thats the only logical reason i can see from why someone would openly admit to having homebrew.

a hack is a hack it doesn't matter if you use it to do good or bad it is still making the game do something other than what it can do by default. hacking original came about to make things better, however that would imply that the person hacking would make thier own little spin off that is completely different but work similar, not just making triple attachments, infinate uav, etc.

I guess your question would be better phrased why is it that script kiddies on these games go as far as to hop accounts and make the game unfair? well that question has many answers, one is becuase some think the game is already broken or two becuase people have nothing better to do

Yeah, i don't get hacking. It's not like it makes you good, just ruins it for everyone else. And godsmack, thanks for the review

Hawk192

Name Him And Shame him. There is a new COD Website that allows you to Name And Shame ALL COD cheaters. Video's, Images, Comments, Twitter feeds directly to the IWEnforcers.Site gets updated daily or when new submissions are sent.

PM Me for the link

@CODNameAndShame

To all you people out there, i said sometimes i use pred missles. That means if i see somone on the other team hacking/using pred missles, then i use it to. All you people think about is the bad things hackers do, there are some good hackers out there that help people that got demoted and stuff like that.