6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2012 8:51 AM by runningsolo RSS

6 seconds that made the cost of the game worth it

runningsolo

(no video - lag avoidance)

Resistance

A dude runs past me in front of the courtyard of the main camping building.  I throw semtex on his riot shield and watch him run into the house

I click the switch

He explodes and just happened to have his entire team in the house with him

$59.99 - all settled up!

• Re: 6 seconds that made the cost of the game worth it
    Thesandman

Awwsome indeed. I take it you meant C4 instead ,and it must have been hardcore? A lesson against camping.

PsychoSam1337

I hope you mean you stuck a C4 on his shield. I don't even think you can do that.If you can, then awesome story. But since you don't have a video, i'm finding it hard to believe. But if it is true, you gotta make the story interesting.

As I was crouch walking across Resistance, an enemy player runs right past me. I panic and throw a C4 on his shield. He blindly walks into a popular camp building, full of marshmallows, camp fire songs, and ghost stories. While the rest of his team are eating smores, i click the button on the clicker and boom. 6 man multikill. That made the game worth the 59.99 plus tax.

wridtrvlr

Nice!  Though I think you meant C-4. 

I got my "enemies with benefits" title kind of the same way.  I was playing Mission, running down the hill on the far side.  Came across an enemy running towards the little two-story sniper campsite at the bottom of the hill.  Tossed a semtex at him and somehow it stuck, he ran into the house and inside was 3 of his other buddies.....BOOM!  Multi-kill wridtrvlr!!

ValleyYeti

i got friends with benefits like that, too.  I was in the tube on hardhat and was trying to throw my semtex out into the crowd of enemies waiting outside, when a rushing fool with akimbos goes flying by just as i threw.  it stuck to his back and he instantly became my messenger of doom as he ran out into the mix and it went off for a crowd-pleasing multikill. 

boom.....achievement.

thank you, come again.

Yeti

ValleyYeti

another serendipitous moment came on mission when i managed to panic-knife my way to the title Ripper by freaking out three times during one life.  i swear to god, every time someone comes around a corner on me, my hand takes on a life of it's own and i panic knife.  a cool trait in close quarters but a travesty when the guy is like 20 feet away from me. 

it's a good thing i freaked like that because i probably never would have gotten that title otherwise.