0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2012 10:03 AM by delde115 RSS

other games besides CALL OF DUTY

delde115

First of all waht happen to COD why is it boring all of a sudden if you dint know why ,the reason is that all COD game after MW1 are the same it´s just

copy paste, copy paste.Right about now people are saying no its not its not the same. Think guys what difference do you see i only see zombies which i love, but waht else, nothing has change COD is just adding new things thats not changeging thats adding, and the thing is that we dont realise it after two or three months have past.Remember MW3 we where amazed thrilled shocked because of cod elite, dead mans hand and survival mode.Now here is a question how many people play survival mode,how many peolple wasted their money like me on COD elite.What im saying is THAT COD IS THE SAME EVERY YEAR. THOSE PEOPLE MAKING THE GAME ARENT DOING THE GAME FOR US LIKE BUNGIE WITH HALO THE BUNGIE CREW NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING HALO TWO BUT THEY DECIDED TO CONTINUE HALO FOR THE FANS AND COD IS ONLY DOING IT FOR THE MONEY.I BOUGHT GOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER AND TO BE HONEST ITS A LOT MORE FUN THAN COD AND IM NOT A THIRD PERSON SHOOTER GUY.

COD IN SORRY BUT YOU FAILED ME IM NOT BUYING ANY MORE COD GAMES