4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 11:35 AM by machine2011 RSS

No Win No XP In Objective Games

My friends and I would like to see a multiplayer menu that I can search for games that if you do not win you get nothing. No XP, no gun XP , no nothing. We would like this on objective games only. Domination being the most important or "trial" mode. Please give this a chance.

My reason for this is that everyday , everynight it is the same thing 95 out of 100 times. We are the only team trying to win. People know that they can join a domination game and camp for kills. They think that this will get them there beloved high K/D. Well it doesn't work and they just end up quiting if they die to much. We get the win and that was fun for a while but it is getting old. See all of our win ratios are around 20 to 1. This has never happened before on any call of duty game. I want competition. I want to win but not by 140 points every game.

We would like to search for Domination Matches that you get all the losing teams XP split evenly amoung your team when you win the match. They get nothing. Not even gun XP. This would bring real competition back to the Objective modes.

Please lets hear your thoughts.

• Re: No Win No XP In Objective Games
    xxnickd71xx

No it will never happen. How would you feel if you went 50 and 2 got a M.O.A.B and then lost 200 to 199. NO

seanMrudd wrote:

My friends and I would like to see a multiplayer menu that I can search for games that if you do not win you get nothing. No XP, no gun XP , no nothing. We would like this on objective games only. Domination being the most important or "trial" mode. Please give this a chance.

My reason for this is that everyday , everynight it is the same thing 95 out of 100 times. We are the only team trying to win. People know that they can join a domination game and camp for kills. They think that this will get them there beloved high K/D. Well it doesn't work and they just end up quiting if they die to much. We get the win and that was fun for a while but it is getting old. See all of our win ratios are around 20 to 1. This has never happened before on any call of duty game. I want competition. I want to win but not by 140 points every game.

We would like to search for Domination Matches that you get all the losing teams XP split evenly amoung your team when you win the match. They get nothing. Not even gun XP. This would bring real competition back to the Objective modes.

Please lets hear your thoughts.

I don't see this happening. If your kills still count and you don't get experience how will this stop people from trying to get their KD in Domination. If they are trying so hard to move up their KD then they won't care about losing experience. Especially if they are level 80.

stupid idea