1 2 3 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 2:52 AM by Jus_call_me_J RSS

Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.

Lunartrick79

Seriously I am ranked like 155 in Xbox Demolition.I jump into a lobby and there is maybe ....3....4 guys higher than me.We'll i was playing with my little nephew and these people in the lobby started cussing him out.Telling him to back out and how there gunna beat his *** in the game.I do not understand why grown adults/teenagers talk like this to little kids.I understand its a "MATURE" rated game but seriously man have some morals.I also was using a javelin and everytime id get a triple or multi-kill.They would complain and scream in there mics man.Grown men are doing this and im like what is wrong with people man seriously.It's just a game.

• 1. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    Thedestoyer

I've done a lot of research in my life as to why people act like tools, and I have come to this simple conclusion: They're just plain f***ing stupid. *shrugs*

• 2. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    Rednecksniper39

Report and move on. They can actually receive a communication ban from XBL.

• 3. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    Thedestoyer

Yeah, what redneck said.

• 4. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    Lunartrick79

I even muted these guy and played another game.I instantly recieved message in my inbox saying bad language its just rediculous.

• 5. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    starbuckfrack

Dont listen to the people who will come on here and say "he shouldnt play a game rated M " and crap like that.

In the US he is allowed to play this game and even BUY this game. As well as Xbox Lets him play if he is under 13 "As long as he has a PARENT supervising him at all times."

this forum is also rated MATURE but it mostly goes by age. and someone thirty years old "crying because he got killed" shouldnt b allowed on the forum, etc.

Report them on Xbox Live because they will do it to someone else.

------------------------------------------

But i think you already KNEW to report them on Xbox ....

Seriously I am ranked like 155 in Xbox Demolition.

.I also was using a javelin and everytime id get a triple or multi-kill.

Anyone think the REAL reason he posted this thread was to brag ? I mean seriously, WHY even mention that stuff when he is discussing 'his nephew".

• 6. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.

mute, report and grow a thicker skin

• 7. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.

just hit the mute button and carry on . britans got talent and american idol have alot to answer for the wanabes singing thro the mic is getting beyond control every game i get in seams to have one .

• 8. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    MaxKirgan

My clan and I pretty much only play in party chat. The trogoldytes have really taken over this community in the last two games. The last time I played Search, I got into an argument with a teammate. He called me a camper and a noob because I was watching a bomb site. We were on defense. Whatever kid, run out and die, that way I know where the enemy is. Next round and every round after, he followed me around shooting his gun off in the air. I didn't even finish the game. I reported him for boosting and avoided him. This community is really in the shitter. Most people I run into online, I want to punch them all in the throat. It's just easier to be in a party when we play.

• 9. Re: Xbox live tough guys man people need to grow up.
    starbuckfrack

MaxKirgan wrote:

My clan and I pretty much only play in party chat. The trogoldytes have really taken over this community in the last two games. The last time I played Search, I got into an argument with a teammate. He called me a camper and a noob because I was watching a bomb site. We were on defense. Whatever kid, run out and die, that way I know where the enemy is. Next round and every round after, he followed me around shooting his gun off in the air. I didn't even finish the game. I reported him for boosting and avoided him. This community is really in the shitter. Most people I run into online, I want to punch them all in the throat. It's just easier to be in a party when we play.

So you reported him for boosting just because he was being a jerk ???

No wonder Bancandy is backed up a month. People can be jerks but you dont have to become worse then he was by filing a false report.

You want people to grow up but meanwhile you act like a 5 year old running to the teacher and lying just to try and get someone in trouble..

1 2 3 Previous Next