8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2012 12:52 PM by ryanphillips RSS

New Maps and Face Off

jlsmith6895

How come Xbox got their two free Face Off Maps before the premium members got the full DLC content? And PS3 user are getting the two free maps the day after us premium members get the full dlc content. To me that just doesn't make since and is a bunch of bull-_-_.

• Re: New Maps and Face Off
    wikked75

xbox got the two free face off maps a day after face off was made a new mode as a special gift-type-deal. don't worry about xbox. it will be like that for years to come, most likely.\

that same gift-type-deal thing is happening for ps3 a month later. elite premium is getting the drops 9-12 with a new mp map, 2 face off maps, and 2 spec ops missions. the next day EVERYONE on ps3 is getting 2 more face off maps. then a week later ps3 non premium is getting their full content collection. that's just how it's gonna be. not fair? maybe. but it is what it is, and we can either accept it or not buy the games or dlc.

DMSX

Well we will get it this week I mean its Xbox we can nothing much because Ps3 has to get off there ass and start talking to people more out there

XBOX has a special deal with MIROSOFT company so, therefore XBOX Live will get all new DLC Maps and Gametypes before PLAYSTATION 3 gets theirs, even with Elite. I really don't mind but if it bothers you so much, so buy a XBOX.

-XBOX.com

XBOX has a special deal with MIROSOFT company so, therefore XBOX Live will get all new DLC Maps and Gametypes before PLAYSTATION 3 gets theirs, even with Elite. I really don't mind but if it bothers you so much, so buy a XBOX.

-XBOX.com

wikked75

that's not entirely accurate.

ps3 elite premium receive some of the maps before xbox non premium... it's just scheduling with the full content collections every other month that gives the xbox non premium some of the content before ps3 premium. xbox premium will always get their stuff at least 30 days before ps3 premium. xbox non premium will always get their stuff 30 days ahead of ps3 non premium. those are basically the only rules that apply.

buying an xbox is a silly suggestion to a ps3 user. why downgrade?? lol.

PS3 gets Oasis, 2 spec ops missions, 2 face off maps, and Face-off on June 14th, and possible a patch to buff some weapons, as Infinity Ward was talking about on their facebook page. The next day, 2 free maps are available for all, I think.