8 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2012 7:30 PM by 121mohadaany101 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

camos  and custom guns

what do you think will be the "gold" of bo2  the one everyone wants   . do you know if we will get clan emblems ?   thnx

• Re: camos  and custom guns
    mrisinister

I loved the emblems and clan tags on blops, didnt care for the actual game though, but blops 2 is looking great so far.

gallp13

Nothing in the interwebz but here's a guess....

Gold camo.....of course but at say third last prestige. Put the value back into the gold I say.

Clan emblems....yes....yes.....not a clansman myself however 3arc clearly understanasp layer passion and have strong principles around providing folks with the ability to individualize the game....make it their so to speak.

Old gallp could be wrong but history shows he's not a bad guesser........he he

aodhan567

Well Gold should be in it but not as 14 prestiges or 15 in blops because It's kinda silly idea... I like the way you upgrade your guns to gold like in MW3.

MUPHinATHONG

I don't really care much for the gold camo. It's tacky in my opinion.

Also, in MW3, leveling up the guns was a good idea, but I don't like earning camos for leveling up your gun. I would rather it go back to the MW1&2 way where you had to get headshots to earn camos. It showed that you actually have accomplished something rather than just using the gun for 500 kills. With the Fall camo in MW2, it would usually take 1000+ kills before you got the required 250 headshots for the gun. It adds long term playability.

In terms of the 'sacred' camo that everyone wants to get... I would like to see custom camo at say...14th prestige.

To further explain:

prestige 0 - prestige 13

5 headshots: Woodland

15 headshots: Digital

30 headshots: Urban

75 headshots: Blue Tiger

150 headshots: Red Tiger

250 headshots: Fall

prestige 14-15

5 headshots: Woodland

15 headshots: Digital

30 headshots: Urban

75 headshots: Blue Tiger

150 headshots: Red Tiger

250 headshots: Fall

300 headshots: Custom Camo

And for anyone that tries to remark, "earning headshots leads to boosting! remember how bad it was in MW2?!" I say to you, they have added a very simple way to report boosters, and they will be punished if they get caught. The community shouldn't be let down because some people boost. And also, people boost regardless of if there are camos available for headshots.

mattob775

Gold camo is kind of useless, IMO. I mean, the only thing that it shows is that you've used a gun long enough to obtain the gold camo.

I used gold camo on my UMP-45 in MW3 for about ten minutes, and realized that is was the worst camo ever for sneaking around and being stealth. Gold will get you spotted rather quickly. lol.

But I am a fan of how earning camo for a gun and in general, ranking it up, is now.

Matt

OMFGimJOE

I hope Camos go back to being earned via headshots.

Way too easy to get the super coolzorz camo in the new CoDs.

nicedrewishfela

Personally, I like all that stuff as well but am hoping for some new, innovative ideas. I don't want to see only things that have already been done. How about Chrome guns?

Its cool to want to see some of the old stuff back, but I would like to see a lot of new ideas implemented. Hell, make Gold an early unlock, and make something NEW a later unlock that people will work for.