30 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2012 3:50 AM by spidy RSS

MW3sa report tool has been released

candyslexia

PC community -

 

As many of you may have already heard, there is a report tool that was created by Xifon to assist in cleaning up the hackers from the PC version of MW3. The new and improved version of this tool is now available online here:

 

mw3sa.xifon.eu

 

If you use this tool your reports will be reviewed by one of the members of our online services department. There is a "banned" section on the website which will allow you to view if your reported cheater has been handled.

 

The one thing we ask from the users of this tool is that they practice patience with their reports. As you know there is quite a lot of cheating that goes on in MW3 across platforms and our security team goes through all the reports in the order they are received. Don't ever think you're being ignored as there is probably just a large queue they are making their way through.

 

Thanks to everyone who helps us clean up MW3, community assistance is unbelievably helpful in taking down cheaters and we sincerely appreciate the generous amount of help we receive. 

 

- Candyslexia

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released
    midago73

    Sadly i gave up on this game a wahile ago, my preference along with many others here is the dedicated server format, however SH seem to have made quite a hash of this.  I am curious though and need to ask you if SH are going to give us support the dedicated servers.  Admin along with decent admin tools can help keep servers cheat free.  I liked this game but it is Hashed up in so many ways. I would even buy dlc if the dedicated servers were fixed.  Just wondered what your opinion was.

     

    http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200434941

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released
    4U2P

    Hello Candyslexia,

     

    nice to have you here and nice to read from you doing something against hacker/cheater.

     

    First at all sorry for my bad English. I don't  have so much practise and live in Germany.

     

    I already started a thread http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200419301?tstart=120.

     

    But this long time ago, so the demo files are not on my hard-drive.

     

    So what will be the best way to report them?

     

    I have the Videos save in my Online Vault though.

     

    I have reported them per that "MW3sa Reporting tool.exe" but sadly did not get a reply.

     

    I looked through the https://mw3sa.xifon.eu/banned page, ok there was too much did not find the ones I reported and see i haven't reported anyone. Well ok it was the time maybe where you (you the companies) stopped banning.

     

    So Candyslexia i would love to read from more you and specially about my chance to report the hackers/cheaters I have stored in my Online Vault.

     

    Many thanks and have a nice day or night depends of which time you have at you place.

    Tony

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    Hello to you, I heard about a cheat that affects the connection, it would lag the server or would take place whenever a host. This anticheat present the games because I also own with this frustration to die instantly and nothing makes me want to try to use the hack ...

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    I'm glad to see more Europeans participating. Here is a good tool- http://translate.google.com/

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released
    wierd worlds are these

    candyslexia wrote:

     

    PC community -

     

    As many of you may have already heard, there is a report tool that was created by Xifon to assist in cleaning up the hackers from the PC version of MW3. The new and improved version of this tool is now available online here:

     

    mw3sa.xifon.eu

     

    If you use this tool your reports will be reviewed by one of the members of our online services department. There is a "banned" section on the website which will allow you to view if your reported cheater has been handled.

     

    The one thing we ask from the users of this tool is that they practice patience with their reports. As you know there is quite a lot of cheating that goes on in MW3 across platforms and our security team goes through all the reports in the order they are received. Don't ever think you're being ignored as there is probably just a large queue they are making their way through.

     

    Thanks to everyone who helps us clean up MW3, community assistance is unbelievably helpful in taking down cheaters and we sincerely appreciate the generous amount of help we receive. 

     

    - Candyslexia

     

     

    How about instead of making bullshit tool's that just means that we have to do the job of the developers and the anti cheat provider, why don't you just make the dedicated servers ranked so that we can atleast play on them instead of the crappy lagnet (IWnet).

     

    How about actually taking time to test the game and the anti cheat system in the 1st place before releasing a game that, we all knew was going to be infested with cheaters before it was even launched.

     

    How about actually developing a pc version of the game instead of just copying and pasting the low res, limited option, and lack luster console version that you seem to love doing so much, much like the other Call Of Duty development companies.

     

    How about actually listenting to the pc gamers for a change.

     

    How about actually fixing the game.

     

    I am sick and tired of reporting cheaters only to see them years later still playing the game (MW2, Black Op's) and the same will be said with MW3.

     

    Until you dev's realise that you need to stop using VAC which does nothing but allow cheaters, and actually go to something that will stop them then Call Of Duty will always be infested.

     

    Black Op's 2 already has cheat's available and it's not even been released yet, MW3 had cheat's available before it was released.

     

    Nothing you do at the moment is going to stop them especially considering the cheaters can still play once banned thank's to VAC Disablers.

    • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

      wierd worlds are these wrote:

       

      candyslexia wrote:

       

      PC community -

       

      As many of you may have already heard, there is a report tool that was created by Xifon to assist in cleaning up the hackers from the PC version of MW3. The new and improved version of this tool is now available online here:

       

      mw3sa.xifon.eu

       

      If you use this tool your reports will be reviewed by one of the members of our online services department. There is a "banned" section on the website which will allow you to view if your reported cheater has been handled.

       

      The one thing we ask from the users of this tool is that they practice patience with their reports. As you know there is quite a lot of cheating that goes on in MW3 across platforms and our security team goes through all the reports in the order they are received. Don't ever think you're being ignored as there is probably just a large queue they are making their way through.

       

      Thanks to everyone who helps us clean up MW3, community assistance is unbelievably helpful in taking down cheaters and we sincerely appreciate the generous amount of help we receive. 

       

      - Candyslexia

       

       

      How about instead of making bullshit tool's that just means that we have to do the job of the developers and the anti cheat provider, why don't you just make the dedicated servers ranked so that we can atleast play on them instead of the crappy lagnet (IWnet).

       

      How about actually taking time to test the game and the anti cheat system in the 1st place before releasing a game that, we all knew was going to be infested with cheaters before it was even launched.

       

      How about actually developing a pc version of the game instead of just copying and pasting the low res, limited option, and lack luster console version that you seem to love doing so much, much like the other Call Of Duty development companies.

       

      How about actually listenting to the pc gamers for a change.

       

      How about actually fixing the game.

       

      I am sick and tired of reporting cheaters only to see them years later still playing the game (MW2, Black Op's) and the same will be said with MW3.

       

      Until you dev's realise that you need to stop using VAC which does nothing but allow cheaters, and actually go to something that will stop them then Call Of Duty will always be infested.

       

      Black Op's 2 already has cheat's available and it's not even been released yet, MW3 had cheat's available before it was released.

       

      Nothing you do at the moment is going to stop them especially considering the cheaters can still play once banned thank's to VAC Disablers.

      Perfectly said weird worlds: +1

       

      I endorse this statement:

       

      Poison_pawn POC

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    So now, Just cause we get called hacker 2/3 games and we arent actually hacking, We are gona get banned for being reported so many times?

    Sigh

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    Xifon is an hacker, he uses like esl, microsoft redistributable c++ 2008 programs. And mw3sa like esl wire anti-cheat make the game unplayable as laggy s***.

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    Guys, banning doesn't work. VAC disablers enable the banned players to play. You suck infinity ward! I am sorry I bought MW3. I could have continued playing the cracked version on Technogods for free with dedicated servers and no cheaters + voting so when a cheater enters your lobby you can kick him. Now I am with 50 euro less for a game that I don't play because every 2nd player is a cheater and there is no point in wasting time with this ****! This reporting tool is not needed since it does not work. Just give us our money back because what you sell is not what it should be!

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    I think we have to come to some reality or awareness that we don't have dedicated servers for MW3, and we aren't going to get them. I would encourage banning even if we had dedi servers. Servers don't stop the cheating, they just move them along to the next guy to deal with, that is if there is anyone willing to deal with them. I mean I just can't see the harm in the reporting tool... especially if they are really serious about it. On the other hand, you have asked for help in the past, and the people most likely to help certainly did, and you shot them down. It's going to be harder to get help this time around. I'm certainly not as optimistic as I was, and I haven't downloaded the tool yet, nor has any of my friends. Maybe some consistency and results will change that. But again, even if we get dedi-servers, this will be a welcomed tool... if they (IW) follow up... and they better, cause some of their jobs may be on the line.

    • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

      I think some people in this thread need a little clarification:

       

      The reporting tool and banning does NOT use VAC, nor does it rely on VAC. You send in a report via the tool (not Steam), which also uploads the replay from your Vault, to which you can add useful comments.

       

      Xifon's web site then collates and prioritises the reports based on frequency and some other stuff I'm not aware of and then IW look at them (I assume using the uploaded replays and other stats and tools at their disposal) and ban at IW's end (not on Steam) accordingly.

       

      As you have to log into the tool to use it and access Xifon's web site, you get a personal dashboard of your reports on Xifon's web site and can also see a global ban list (running at ~900 bans currently). You get credited for bans given out and for those you have "shared" in reporting with others. You also get a score on how effective your reports are, which helps determine priority and discourage report spammers and hackusations.

       

      The bans handed out are by IW and prevent connection to the IW online services, so VAC disablers are irrelevant.

       

      If anyone still doubts this is how it is, I'm sure Candice or Tina can jump on to correct me if I have misinterpretted anything or confirm my post.

       

      Whilst I agree that Ranked Dedis would be nice, this is at least an elegant way of trying to police the current IWNet multiplayer.

      • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released
        wierd worlds are these

        Mr Teatameh wrote:

         

        I think some people in this thread need a little clarification:

         

        The reporting tool and banning does NOT use VAC, nor does it rely on VAC. You send in a report via the tool (not Steam), which also uploads the replay from your Vault, to which you can add useful comments.

         

        Xifon's web site then collates and prioritises the reports based on frequency and some other stuff I'm not aware of and then IW look at them (I assume using the uploaded replays and other stats and tools at their disposal) and ban at IW's end (not on Steam) accordingly.

         

        As you have to log into the tool to use it and access Xifon's web site, you get a personal dashboard of your reports on Xifon's web site and can also see a global ban list (running at ~900 bans currently). You get credited for bans given out and for those you have "shared" in reporting with others. You also get a score on how effective your reports are, which helps determine priority and discourage report spammers and hackusations.

         

        The bans handed out are by IW and prevent connection to the IW online services, so VAC disablers are irrelevant.

         

        If anyone still doubts this is how it is, I'm sure Candice or Tina can jump on to correct me if I have misinterpretted anything or confirm my post.

         

        Whilst I agree that Ranked Dedis would be nice, this is at least an elegant way of trying to police the current IWNet multiplayer.

         

         

        Well that's me uninstalling the game as I will be banned for not cheating simply because I am a better player than most that I come across.

         

        Some of the kill's I get look dodgy etc and look as if I shouldn't have gotten them but I did, and because of that I will be banned.

         

        So long MW3 it was fun whilst it lasted to bad my account will be banned thank's to idiot's reporting legit players, and the game not using a system to detect cheat's other than other peoples oppinions which are biased based on how they did in the game.

         

        This is the type of game that will get me banned thank's to noobs reporting better players and people actually banning, people without playing against them or seeing more of there games.

         

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFoQhaiASvY

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    While working to abolish hacking is a good thing there are soo many false reports going around legitimate players are likely to be banned.  I ran into a guy who immediately stated that cheaters would be banned and I asked him if he was using MW3SA.  He banned several players and even threatened to ban me and I was not hacking at all. 

     

    False Accusations:

    "Checking corners" by aiming down sight, sees a guy and opens fire.  Gets accused of wall hacking

    Using a decent surround sound system or headphones to track player movements via sound.  Gets accused of wall hacking.

    Kills somebody due to BS lag comp, the other player sees them firing before they can be seen.  Accused of wall hacking

    Generally just having good accuracy, fast reflexes or getting lucky shots.  Accused of aimbot

     

    I don't know how many times I've seen on chat "nice walls Sven"

     

    Lag Comp also makes it much harder to tell a well hidden hack with all the magic BS it does, false player position reporting, delayed hit detection, NOT EVEN SHOWING YOU THAT YOU ARE BEING SHOT AT UNTIL YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD.

    • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

      That may be true and I personally don't report anyone who isn't blatently aimbotting and hardly ever for potential wallhacks, for the very reasons you mention.

       

      However, wouldn't you agree that most people possess basic numeracy skills and can report killstreak cheats? e.g. calling in a Care Package after 2 consequetive kills (and it was a care package because one of my team picked it up and got Juggernaut armor) or be able to detect the guy I ran into today running around invisible knife killing people.

       

      Those are just as valid to report are they not?

       

      Also did I not mention above that spamming the reporting tool with false reports degrades the reporter's "scoring" and hence those reports get lower priority compared to those who consistently submit good reports?

       

      Edmund Burke? - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

      • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

        Mr Teatameh wrote:

         

        That may be true and I personally don't report anyone who isn't blatently aimbotting and hardly ever for potential wallhacks, for the very reasons you mention.

         

        However, wouldn't you agree that most people possess basic numeracy skills and can report killstreak cheats? e.g. calling in a Care Package after 2 consequetive kills (and it was a care package because one of my team picked it up and got Juggernaut armor) or be able to detect the guy I ran into today running around invisible knife killing people.

         

        Those are just as valid to report are they not?

         

        Also did I not mention above that spamming the reporting tool with false reports degrades the reporter's "scoring" and hence those reports get lower priority compared to those who consistently submit good reports?

         

        Edmund Burke? - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

        Nice speech: but much to late.

        nice Quote how about we apply that to SH/IW.

         

        Ever heard of "hardpoint"

         

        And who decides what is a "valid report"? would that be the same people who say "that's a great opportunity for a head glitch"?

         

        this conversation is a farce: There is no way to police the game; what we need is an up to date, consistent, persistent, cheat detection program; that issues instant bans.

        (and you straw man augment, that any ACP can be circumvented doesn't hold water)

         

        Stop trying to elude the problem with this farfetched, ridiculous,  dialog.

         

        We are not falling for it; It's your game, fix it!

         

        Poison_pawn POC

        • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

          PoisonPawn wrote:

           

          Mr Teatameh wrote:

           

          That may be true and I personally don't report anyone who isn't blatently aimbotting and hardly ever for potential wallhacks, for the very reasons you mention.

           

          However, wouldn't you agree that most people possess basic numeracy skills and can report killstreak cheats? e.g. calling in a Care Package after 2 consequetive kills (and it was a care package because one of my team picked it up and got Juggernaut armor) or be able to detect the guy I ran into today running around invisible knife killing people.

           

          Those are just as valid to report are they not?

           

          Also did I not mention above that spamming the reporting tool with false reports degrades the reporter's "scoring" and hence those reports get lower priority compared to those who consistently submit good reports?

           

          Edmund Burke? - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

          Nice speech: but much to late.

          nice Quote how about we apply that to SH/IW.

           

          Ever heard of "hardpoint"

           

          And who decides what is a "valid report"? would that be the same people who say "that's a great opportunity for a head glitch"?

           

          this conversation is a farce: There is no way to police the game; what we need is an up to date, consistent, persistent, cheat detection program; that issues instant bans.

          (and you straw man augment, that any ACP can be circumvented doesn't hold water)

           

          Stop trying to elude the problem with this farfetched, ridiculous,  dialog.

           

          We are not falling for it; It's your game, fix it!

           

          Poison_pawn POC

          Sorry Mr Pawn - if only it were "my game to fix", but unfortunately I got out of the game development industry some 7 odd years ago and I'm just a player like you (albeit with some form in the industry). Mind you given my current career is in providing outsourcing and business efficiency solutions, I'm not sure MW3's owners would want me applying any of my current expertise ;-)

    • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

      ***** please! When there is aimbot or wallhack the cheater usually kills everyone on the map getting KD ratio in the game of about 120 kills to 1 death there is no way that you can miss it and to make a false report. What I do is just go to steam and ban the cheater from playing with me because no one is going to do **** about that since they have done nothing for years and few games. This is why I will play BO2 on the pirate servers there are no cheaters there and the game works great. FU developers and so on. I want my money back!

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    Why is impssible to hack in consoles and pc is full of hackers?

    Why developers can't or just don't want to stop this sh1it?

    Why vac don't bans anybody?

    And how the hell there is a hack that can bypass the vac bans??????

    • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

      liquid_snake wrote:

       

      Why is impssible to hack in consoles and pc is full of hackers?

      Why developers can't or just don't want to stop this sh1it?

      Why vac don't bans anybody?

      And how the hell there is a hack that can bypass the vac bans??????

      it's not impossible, but much harder, because you have to write to firmware on a console (and I imagine not many people would want to risk destroying the console while attempting it)

      Opposed to writing a software script; which is realitively easy.

       

      None the less: scripts can be written, to counter foreign scripts, and reveres engineering (trojans if you will)

      It's the same principal as ant-virus programs.

      That are quite effective if kept up to date with the laterst cheats.

      And that is where they(IW/VAC) are falling off.

      • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

        ...and that's the truth. It's ridiculous that the game can detect things and the cheat detection doesn't pick up on it. The game knows when someone is getting nothing but head shots, or if someone is invisible, or consistently shooting through walls, or has damage on their assault rifle, etc. The developers are not very smart people apparently.

        • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

          You can't ban people because are shooting trough the walls or getting a lot of hadshots. But can't the game have a system that recognizes an external program  that is changing its source code and simply makes it crash?

           

           

          This p2p system seems to be done by hackers, if there is a hacker in your lobby you can't do anythink, just leave it, vac don't bans anybody and if someone get a ban can bypass it...

           

           

          DEDICATED RANKED SERVERS PLEASE!!!

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    i downloaded the report tool and i'll start use it

    but i belive that activision should take care of hackers and cheaters

    not us

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released

    Update the security instead.

  • Re: MW3sa report tool has been released
    spidy

    many kuddo's to Xifon  for creating such a tool
    then again cheating on games with VAC or PB isnt new
    IW choose a for a p2p system above a dedicated server system knowing that the anti cheat was  flawed
    just look back to there  previous release of MW2

    on Blops we had dedicated servers
    with a non responsive or sleeping anti cheat (VAC) , so admins started to kick/ban if there was any doubt of cheating
    im not talking about abusive Admins or kicked banned for being Good

    now 7 months post-release on MW3 there is a huge queue line of reported gamers waiting to be reviewed
    meanwhile Anti Cheat still isnt working or giving any comfort for a secure game-enviroment

    instead there is now a 3th party reporting tool with a huge delay so gamers can release some frustration about cheaters
    again kuddo's to Xifon , yet still a proper Anti cheat is non existent