26 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 1:56 PM by dtrain4569 RSS

WHAT GUN/S MAKE YOU ANGRY THE MOST?

Id have to say snipers piss me off the most, not the QS but the camper snipers.. your thoughts?

• Re: WHAT GUN/S MAKE YOU ANGRY THE MOST?
    vileself

acr

creaper21

The only gun that really annoys me is the Striker. I think it's stupid that it can shoot almost as fast as you can pull the trigger. And it has so much ammo. And gets more OHKs than the USAS12(which BTW shoots slower and has much less ammo).

opb81

The only gun that pisses me off is dual FMG's as primaries, other than that I really dont care what gun you want to use.

Camping Snipers are using the sniper as intended, QSing is just ******* lame ( QS isnt based on any realistic function of a sniper rifle, yayaya its jus game dont gimmi that, everything else is based in some realism, we dont have laser launchers and completely unrealistic items. But to answer your question, what angers me off the most about MW3 is definetly Death Streaks and EMP+Stealth bomber in Support Package. IW rewarding **** players so they can make a few xtra bucks off 7yr old childrens parents that buy the game for the child, and other idiots on this planet that have no common sense and culdnt go positive in a game of domination if they got a million dollars. If you wanna play multiplayer and do well you should have to actually gain some skill, everyone starts as a **** player. You gotta work ur way up the totem pole.

trialstardragon

Actually no you do not need to work you way up any totem pole. It is that attitude that drives many players to cheat because too much empahis is being placed upon a skill gap and learning curve and the thing called skill which is in many cases is just pride or vanity in disguise.

A game should be fun for everyone first, not require you to have to play for hours trying to learn a skill that makes no difference outside of the game itself. Games are first and foremost meant as entertainment and to be enjoyed. Not as some test of skill to prove yourself to someone that really does not matter.

adw1983

The gun that pisses me the most off is the submachine gun.

Mostly because all the maps are MADE for the submachine gun.

Working as intended, you are not suppose to go karate on them from long range.

Let me know how well you fare fighting against an armoured shark in the deep ocean with bare hand!

MP7, followed by the ACR.

But yes, the playstyle that ticks me off the most are camping snipers. Very cheap.

Nuk1014

Definetly the P90. I don't know why, but it seems that no matter what gun I use, anyone using it just obliterates me instantly.

trialstardragon

Camper snipers are playing the way they are meant to play with the sniper. snipers are not meant for run-n-gun or constant moving around the maps. So to say that camper snipers annoy you the most means either you do not use them or do not understand how they are really meant to be used.

None of the guns in the game piss me off. Why should the gun piss me off. If I die to a player using a gun it was not the gun but the player that used that gun that killed me.

Any sniper rifle, they annoy the hell out of me

I don't mind so much getting killed by a sniper actually sniping, but not the ones running around

camping snipers hahaha thats a new one

i hate being killed off the pp90m1 it looks like a kids super soaker for f*cks sake

isman

the friggin type 95 akimbo fmg9s and the p90 i im shot with one of those guns im dead

While I absolutely hate the idea of akimbo or at least the piss poor unbalanced over powered implementation of it IW has dumped on us the gun I hate the most is the MP7.   I just call it the laser gun because it has no recoil and is as accurate as a sniper rifle.  I don't know how bad it is on xbox/ps3 but on PC I am seeing more and more lobbies where the majority of the players are using nothing but the MP7, the entire enemy team, or there are more then one person running around with a gold version.   As players hit their personal level cap they'll just settle into using the guns they prefer and who wouldn't prefer a laser gun that is on par with everything else in the game in one package.  You can take on other SMGs, rifles, LMGs, and even snipers with this laser gun.  With one gun being so unbalanced why even include any options.  Might as well just get rid of class customization all together and have "rifle, smg, sniper" classes

r8edtripx

ERROR_6_ wrote:

Id have to say snipers piss me off the most, not the QS but the camper snipers.. your thoughts?

Agreed, I hate belly snipers. So what if snipers are meant to be prone and chillin' on one side of the map...that's exactly what I hate. (to those that'll start saying, "A good sniper..." Shut up!)

The fact that snipers are using the weapon the way it was intended to be used carries ABSOLUTELY no weight with me.

I do get great satisfaction when I get payback on a belly sniper. Teabagging is mandatory.

GALACT1C0s117

I hate being killed by good quickscopers, no chance, just one shot and ur dead   but it's ironic because i like to use snipers once in a while a i'm decent at it

SULLY130EighT

The Striker pisses me off more than anything!! That gun is probably the only gun on a video game that literally makes me want to travel through the virtual world and strangle the guy using it.

And I get annoyed going back to MW2 and CoD 4 and everyone is QSing.

unicronhound

For me it's not any gun in particular, but rather how people play with the guns. For example, I think that QSing should be removed from the CoD games. I'd much rather get hardscoped by a camper, than a BS no-where-near-me QS death. It's a bunch of bs when they hit the ground 20+ feet away and it's a one hit kill on me. Or even worse when the person knows they're no good at a head to head shootout so they have to dropshot, that one reason I hope Treyarc takes it a bit further this time with BlOps 2, I hope they prevent you from shooting while dropping. I can dropshot myself, but there should be no need for it.

Another thing I hate is when both the enemy and I have great connections, and we both have the same exact gun(right down to attachment, and proficiency), and perks, and he/she kills me in three shots, but it takes me more than a full clip to put them down.

TeamKillerMAC

MK14

This post was about what gun you hate the most, not a realistic expectation of how the sniper is used . Im aware that sniper rifes arent run around and shoot people weapons, but COD is. Im allowed to have an opinion as to what I hate. saying there using the gun as to how it was intended doesnt make me wrong for hateing it. further more if you want me to get into it, it takes little skill to lay prone with your sight up and wait for people to run by to snipe them.. at least QS run around to get kills and help their team more then  "traditional snipers" go kick rocks

SULLY130EighT

I rather get quick scoped than to get killed by a shotty from an impossible distance.

That's where you are wrong. Maps such as Mission, Bakaara, and Sea Town are very suited for snipers. A good sniper in this case can cover up to 1/3 of the map. This causes the enemies to think twice about taking the short route on the open field or attempt to flank.

CoD isn't all about run and gun, snipers have their rolls in the play. CoD isn't about single player's skill any more, that was in MW2. MW3 is about strategy, and controling the map is a very important aspect of that strategy.

You are definitely entitled to your opion, and I understand your frustration with them, but belittling them isn't the way to go. Besides that, the running around quick scopers are more or less game exploiters nothing more and most of them use no recoil and no sway which can't be spotted from video recording.

I also get more annoyed by long range "campy" snipers than aggresive snipers. If I get killed by a sniper who's running around then it's me who is being sh*t.

The most annoying thing overall though is shotguns for me. They're the only thing that make me rage, so much so that my girlfriend can say "being killed by a shotgun again?" with 100% accuracy as it's the only time I make any noise when playing!