7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2012 1:18 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

This forum needs to be buffed.

Glenrose

Alright time for me to start my own whining about this crap.  IW you need to change the forums around a little and add a few more catogories besides clans, xbox, ps3, ect.  Its just wrong that you put everything in the same catagory like DLC, Guns, Maps,  basically anything you want to talk about.  Dont get me wrong its nice to see it all at once,  but you need to add on on here just for a certain type of gamer.

So with that being said is the new forum rooms you should create...

I suck at this game.

My mom says im good.

He has to be cheating since he killed me.

And all those should be linked to the one that starts it all....

Everything on this game is OP.

IW,  do you realize how nice it would actually be to be able to get on your forums and have and experienced, and informed talk about map play, game modes, hell anything to do with the game.  As it stands right now almost all the kids are taking up all the space whining about getting killed due to OP weapons and perks.

Ive been reading the post,  and seeing what people are writing to and about these kids, myself included.  Open a sub forums just so us that enjoy the game can actually talk about it without seeing people crying all day long.

Sincerely:

The guy that doesnt give a **** if its overpowered,  Ill still find a way to kill you.

• Re: This forum needs to be buffed.

It's a forum, people are allowed to discuss what they feel, no offence, but it's kind of how a forum works

daveyg79

i know what u mean, i enjoy this game and do get a bit annoyed when i come on here and all it is whining and moaning

CowboySr

Gimmie Gimmie-Gimmie, I need I need  I need I need, Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie

starbuckfrack

Well just because posters here are acting like babies with the overpowered posts for example doesnt mean that Activision should cater to them.

Look at what the GAME is now with kids playing

As for seperate topics it STILL wont matter because people sitll do their own thing here, like posting clan threads where they dont go, posting WHY BANNED threads, naming and shaming threads and so on.

-----------------------------

IW,  do you realize how nice it would actually be to be able to get on your forums and have and experienced, and informed talk about map play, game modes, hell anything to do with the game.  As it stands right now almost all the kids are taking up all the space whining about getting killed due to OP weapons and perks.

wont happen ever. You know how many email I got from Foxy saying to stop on the "change your diaper" posts ?

---------------------------------

They give into more topic then NEXT thing you know we will have a sub topic thread likes this...

MW#

XBOX360

WHINING TOPICS

SPELL CHECKED POSTS / NON SPELLCHECKED POSTS

followed in each one with POSTS WITH SOURCES / POSTS WITHOUT SOURCES

each of THOSE would then be subbed into OVERPOWERED / UNDERPOWERED

then further down would be each gun.

------------------------

It would then add to Foxhounds workload to make sure he tells people to stay in the appropriate sub forum.

what we have to do is "legally" scare the whiners off of the forum so they dont come back