7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 13, 2012 8:28 AM by monkeylord RSS

Umper

monkeylord

I enjoy the PM9 a lot but it's strating to be edged out by the ump.

• Re: Umper

Try the hipfire out on the UMP too, it's pretty god damn good . It's not quite as good as p90 silenced rapid fire, but pretty close. Honestly I don't think the PM9's hipfire is good enough to edge out the UMP, I would say for sure the UMP is stronger and more well rounded. That being said, the pm9 hipfire business is dam entertaining.

Couldn't quite tell, but it kinda looked like you where using stalker in that clip, I'd give it a go with steady aim. IMO it's a much bettter fit for SMG's. Stalker doesn't give you that much of a speed boost with SMG's, steady aim pro brings your gun to firing position faster after sprinting, plus you should be hipfiring a target as you ADS them anyways to get the first shot. When you can with SMG's just hipfire strafe, you are just as accurate with steady aim on, move at the fastest possible speed, always shoot first and have way less flinch when you get shot.

UMP rapid fire ext. mags ftw <3.

monkeylord

I'm one of thoese sado's where my perks are set across the classes as recon pro, assassin and steady aim the only change I make is for my sniper class which has scavanger rather than the recon.

When I first started I tried out the ump and thought it was junk and only used it again because I want the 2500 title for all weapons. Now after about 8k kills with it i'm really liking it it seems very fast when you need to stitch clear a room although at distance mr. ump is a very petulant little fellow but then again it is an SMG.

I'm gonna miss the PM9 when I switch it out (i'm about 230 headshots away from the 1000 headshots) so the MP5 is next i've done alright with it but havn't found it's best area of effect yet.

Lol I guess I've just been using so much LMG lately I forgot how quickly you can move with SMG's. It looked like stalker speeds with your ADS'ing in that clip. Nice to see another fellow steady aim fellow. I'm pretty much the same way as you tho, almost always the same perk setup haha. Seems that it's always just down to q.draw or hardline changing.

Lol, yeah he can be a bit of a b*tch at range, that damn muzzle flash is so huge too, so yeah that's fun with all the recoil lol... I just can't seem to bring myself to give up those ext. mags for the range. Hot damn, well an early grats on that then! Let me know how your MP5 work goes too, saw a couple videos where people swore by ext. mags silencer. Haven't used it at all myself yet tho, to busy with LMG's and shotguns atm.

monkeylord

I'm on a break from the LMGs I managed to get half of em gold but yeah SMGs feel a world faster once you go back to them. Although the clip might seem faster because I was shooting from the hip although I already knew they were there as one was a tac sitter while the other backed him up.

Even on my PM9 build I can't seem to trade out assassin although I spend most of my time amongst the enemy so the extra unseen edge is always good.

wridtrvlr

It's a great weapon.  I feel it's almost necessary to run it with RF, or just go back to using the P90.  The ROF for the UMP45 just seems a bit slow for me. 

monkeylord

When the time comes i'm thinking of switching the ump with the mp5 and the pm9 with the p90 although the p90 is one of the few guns I pretty much need a RDS as I  don't like the iron sight.