0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 19, 2012 3:35 AM by PiiRaNhAa RSS

SRP - The Death of Dead Silence !!!

PiiRaNhAa

With the buff of Siterep Pro i guess, this perk got destroyed and used its whole sense...Some say, this perk needed a counter, but to me the counter of Dead Silence were already in place, Claymores, Bouncing Betties, etc...

now, after the buff of SRP, what sense does it make to use DS? i mean, when you run around the map, unaware of who uses SRP and who not, you have to move crouched, can't use any advantage of this perk anymore, as as said, you don't know who uses SRP and who not, who can hear you and who not...isn't that stupid? especially, as now with the SRP, which was meant to counter DS, got double-powered, as you not only see Claymores, Betties, but don't have to be careful anymore about DS-users hear your steps, as you already can hear them too? idk, but i think the buff of this perk wasn't only bad, but as said made DS also totally useless and SRP the most deadly and OP...DS-users had only one advantage, the advantage to be silent and with the disadvantage, that they were totally in danger of every trap (Claymores, Betties), and now with the buff of SRP, the only advantage, became also more of a disadvantage, as you can't have faith in your silence anymore because of the, as said, unawareness of the opponents who use SRP or not...to me, stupid, but also sad...

another thing that got forgotten is also, that DS was also a counter for something you have to fight hard...the expensive headsets guys are using...with special headsets you are able to hear even the gras shaking from long distance and the only way to prevent of this guys was...DS, before they killed it now !!!

don't know, but as i questioned IW's human sense so often, somehow they managed again to integrate something that looks to me, like it was done again with absolutely no deeper thought, not to say stupid...

would be curious what some of you think about it, so feel free to comment...appreciate any thought...