12 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2012 7:53 PM by murderface06 RSS

Dome glitch

that6uy420

So I caught this tool the other day hiding up in the top of the dome...  after he was called out on it he, of course, darted from the match.  I'm guessing that he didn't like the fact that Itold him I had him on video or something.  so after some digging and checking out his elite profile... low and behold... he's a token glitcher as well...  18 days and some change left on his dbl xp.  Looks like his 12 prestige is about to be shot down to a 0 prestige!  I've got the video up on youtube and sent the link of it to bancandy as well as reported it via in game.  Hope he gets his in short order.

Not going to post the video on here since it has names and all that on it... you can find it on youtube though.. or I can pm you the link if you really want to check it out... It's not a long video.. just got one of the instances of him doing itduring this match.. he had gone up there a few times during the course of the match.

• Re: Dome glitch

I dunno what is worse. Cheaters or people who report cheaters. They should remove all ingame stats and people will just have fun playing.

I saw a guy in my team doing it, may be mistaken but I think he got up by running and jumping against an outside wall of the Dome, I was wondering why he kept doing that and a minute later clocked him up in the rafters with a tac insert, funny thing is he didn't do well and kept getting killed.

jwaller123

I thought they patched this a while back? Guess I was wrong.

didn't get any replies in the post i made myself so i'll check it out here. has anyone noticed an excessive amount of cheating lately or is it just me? i say cheating because as of the latest updates it seems i'm having a really hard time playing the game all of a sudden. i'm not the best player but i'm not the worst either. my k/d is .77. it hasn't dropped any since i've been having trouble but i don't think its me. i'm just curious because i'm getting to the point where i'm highly considering cancelling my order of black ops 2 and selling my xbox and COD games.

jwaller123

There has always been a plethora of cheaters on COD. MW2 & 3 seem to have more of them due to the Nuke and MOAB. (At least that is my take on it.) Black Ops had their fair share yes, but MW2 & 3 were/are much worse. I mainly play Domination, and to me, there are a lot fewer boosters in this mode. (That I have ran into anyway) KC, FFA, and now Face-Off seem to be where they like to hang out most of the time. I have also heard that the HC modes can be full of them as well.

murderface06

Its not just you man sine the maps started droping in Jan. there has been more and more boosting and cheating. Mostly i have noticed on double XP weekends. And as far as Black Ops 2 goes I doubt Treyarch wound let this crap fly in their games.