26 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 1:03 PM by Get2DaChoppa RSS

why so many quickscopers im so fed up !!!!

madgamer420

man i cant believ the amount of quickcopers in mw3 like give me a break every game i play there atleast 3 ppl quickscoping give it a rest god damn theres other guns in the game maybe its just me but im REALLY FE UP WITH QUICK SCOPERS they gotta do something about it cuz it is just ridiculous anyone else agree with me . they sould make a quickscope game mode for the quickscopers cuz all they do is mess up the game i running a gunning and all of a sudden i get sniped i look atthe kill cam and i see 3 guys quickscoping me like come on anyways just had to complain lol

• Re: why so many quickscopers im so fed up !!!!
    starbuckfrack

madgamer420 wrote:

man i cant believ the amount of quickcopers in mw3 like give me a break every game i play there atleast 3 ppl quickscoping give it a rest god damn theres other guns in the game maybe its just me but im REALLY FE UP WITH QUICK SCOPERS they gotta do something about it cuz it is just ridiculous anyone else agree with me . they sould make a quickscope game mode for the quickscopers cuz all they do is mess up the game i running a gunning and all of a sudden i get sniped i look atthe kill cam and i see 3 guys quickscoping me like come on anyways just had to complain lol

Well I hate QSers when they are on my team because they cant hit the side of a barn.

When they are on the other team its Wabbit Season.

If you have quickscopers killing you then you need to practice more. Because Qsers suck at the game. I have yet to meet one that had any "quickscoping skill".

Now they do have any right to play the game however they want. They paid for the Live Service with their money.

Reason why Quickscoper got you was because you were running and gunning and not checking corners OR running out in the open. Quickscoper still have that quarter of a seconddelay where they have to bring up the scope before they can fire in their FIRST step. In other peoples first step they just pull the trigger if hey are paying attention. Sounds like thats not your first step.

Thats why I dont like Run and Gunners either on my team.

madgamer420

they way u talk u dont seem to like much else than camping

Try playing Drop Zone for a bit if you don't think c*ntscopers have an unfair tool in their box...

I'm sick of them also. You can be 3 hitmarkers into a kill and be instakilled by them if you are a LMG user like myself, and that is when you see them first...

Or they will just pop out into a choke point or sight line and qs without even knowing anyone is there to shoot at, (the c*ntscopers version of pre firing) and still be rewarded with a blind kill...

I agree that the vast majority of them are not good players and are no good at qsing per se, but that doesn't console me because,

1 They rarely play the Objective...

2 They feed off of Objective players...

3 They spend the entire game "practicing" and if they don't get "that shot" they Dashboard...

starbuckfrack

Jus_call_me_J wrote:

Try playing Drop Zone for a bit if you don't think c*ntscopers have an unfair tool in their box...

I'm sick of them also. You can be 3 hitmarkers into a kill and be instakilled by them if you are a LMG user like myself, and that is when you see them first...

Or they will just pop out into a choke point or sight line and qs without even knowing anyone is there to shoot at, (the c*ntscopers version of pre firing) and still be rewarded with a blind kill...

I agree that the vast majority of them are not good players and are no good at qsing per se, but that doesn't console me because,

1 They rarely play the Objective...

2 They feed off of Objective players...

3 They spend the entire game "practicing" and if they don't get "that shot" they Dashboard...

Drop Zone is my favorite game. My KD ratio isnt the highest but my "Objective Score" is.

I am usually one of the top three Drop Zone scorers on my team in Drop Zone.

Quickscopers in that game are VERY predictable. As well as the more QSers in that game the higher we whup that teams butt in Drop Zone. Sometimes my KD ratio is lower with QSers in there but my team still gets the win by a very large lead.

In DZ the one way I play is when running forward I throw a stun grenade to detect if someone is ahead. then if so I throw another to get him so I can kill him before he realises I am even on him. Then I throw a semtex in the area of the drop zone to either clea it or get a better picture of who is there.

LOL, how often is there one in the actual DZ?

I really like the busy pace of DZ and I love playing a close run game against a team of guys trying hard to WIN...

WIN or LOSE I enjoy a good fight and you just don't get that with c*ntscopers in the game...

If they are on your team, then it is basically like being a man (or 3) down. If they are on the other team, then you have to endure the WTF deaths...

They don't care for a killstreak, because there aren't any...

Wouldn't CoD be a better place if they had their own playground and the rest of us could carry on playing properly?

youcantgetme62

That makes absolutely no sense, running and gunning or not, QS most of the time wins unless they are praticing or new at it.  You know damn well its BS, because in real like it is no such thing as QS easpecially at 10-15 feet away against a smg or AR,, the weapon would be hip fired in any event that is why some carry secondary pistols.  You are too busy criticizing his playing style like you seen the way he plays, QSing is BS and 90% of the poeple knows it the other half are ignorant to the fact.  Even QSers know it and it is the reason they do it.

Well wouldn't you rather it be quickscopers than someone "hardscoping", waiting for you to run around the corner? I have no problem with quickscopers, just FMG-9 akimbo users, those are the worst.

agreed.  i so sick and tired of the tryhard pvssies!  i swear to God if cheapscoping is in BO2, right back to GameStop it goes.

MCsavv

You will be happy to know there is  a poll going on for different new types of game mode and 40% of the vote is with snipers only/ no snipers so woo!

BlueberrySyrup

Do you mean to tell me they're adding a hide and go seek playlist? Snipers only would be filled with campers LOL

trialstardragon

For as long as there are snipers or any weapon in the game that can get ohk at long range there will be QS'r in every CoD game and nothing can be done about it.

3arc tried to limit it and all the QS's boycotted the game and cost 3arc lots of money until it was made easier to do once more.

So until they ever make a game with out the sniper rifle QS will not go away.

No they shouldm't add it, add something different. Wow, why not just change it to Quickscoping lobby. Add one where we can actually try something new.

No matter if they are quickscoping or not, they will always be at a disadvantage to players using other weapons. (except maybe shotguns)