1 2 3 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2012 9:39 PM by mrbrightside711 RSS

I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

mrbrightside711

I'm seriously sick of playing this game! I really liked playing this game at first, but now everything is so repetitive! This is what I'm tired of:

I'm tired of using Assassin because it is the ONLY good 2nd Tier Perk. Maybe I'd use Blast Shield if I could actually survive 2 explosions, not be stuned for 3 seconds, and if it didn't tell the enemy I'm using it!!! Maybe I'd use quickdraw if it was faster ADS on LMGs.

I'm tired of dying so often with my M16A4 because 75% of the maps in this game are small. Maybe I'd use it if I could actually get a 1 burst kill like the Type95, but then again, it would just become OP like the Type95.

I'm tired of dying with the Riot Shield... I don't understand why it sucks so bad in this game. In MW2, it was actually a good weapon.

I'm tired of losing long-range and mid-range gun fights to the MP7. Why is this gun amazing from every range? There is no recoil!

I'm tired of losing gun fights to the ACR. Where is the recoil? Nowhere!

I'm tired of losing gun fights to the Striker. How come the range is so far?

I'm tired of the game's stupid music! I wouldn't like listening to my favorite song over and over again so why would I like your dumb song? Where is the option for turning off the music?

There is obviously alot more that needs fixing but if I had to choose whats most important, it's this:

NERF the MP7 and ACR!!!!!

Just add some recoil!! These guns are used by at least half the community. Even in Friday Night Fights, all the Pro Players use these guns! Why? Because they are OP! I'm sick of it! If these 2 things got fixed, I'd go back but, it would be nice to see other changes too.

Please....

• 1. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

How about fix the horrible lag in this game.  Getting outgunned by someone with a superior weapon and/or aiming skill is fine.  Getting the jump on enemies and having them kill you instantly with the same or worse gun is not OK!

• 2. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

I agree this game is repetitive the maps are pretty bad, no where near enough variety in this game, no one plays the new maps which doesn't help, those 3 guns u named are soo overpowered. This game is by far the most frustrating cod to date and the way it's going possibly ever, admittedly I find my self rage quiting alot .

• 3. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!
    mrbrightside711

Yes, lag is bad sometimes but did you read what you just put???

"Getting outgunned by someone with a superior weaopon. . .is fine."

No! Absolutly not! Each gun has its own place to be superior but when any single weapon has the advantage in almost every situation, that is the problem! That, is what makes a gun overpowered!

• 4. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!
    BanHaMMer

Wish they would just introduce the MW2 maps into this game. They were good multi dimensional and thinking outside the box maps

• 5. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

I agree about the ACR and the MP7. Watch the final killcams, 90% of the time it's one of these. The other 10% it's the PP90.

• 6. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

You forgot about the aa12,spas,ksg and model need buffing. The type 95 could also use another nerf.

• 7. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!
    Nuk1014

The Spas and the KSG are fine. The lag is most likely the reason that you think they need buffing. Lag cannot explain away the complete failure on the AA12 and Model. The model gets hitmarkers even if they're standing still right in front of you. As for the AA12. Well, even a USP could beat it, seeing as it has terrible range (knifing distance), fast fire rate (runs out of ammo too quickly), and a horrendously slow reload (Almost 4 seconds? That's the same as the L86 LSW LMG). And let's not forget that it only has TWO clips. The AA12 is always outmatched in every situation. If you get close enough where you can actually do some damage (without using your whole clip) you'll just end up getting panic knifed.

• 8. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!

I really don't understand the buff this / nerf that attitude.

It's fine if some guns are a bit better than others, and some should be more of a challenge.

Why don't we just make all the guns the same? Isn't that what all you cry babies want? because that would be really interesting and fun wouldn't it? NOT!

Unless something is truly gamebreaking then a bit of gun variation is fine. The game is pretty well balanced as it is.

The only thing that is REALLY an issue in this game is deathstreaks, support killstreaks (anything that supports bad players is a philosophy I disagree with) and networking /matchmaking problems.

• 9. Re: I'm DONE with MW3 unless they do something about this!
    eMeLMusic

this has nozhing to do with cry babies. it's a fact, no submashine gun is as accurate as an assault rifle. the mp7 is like the ump in mw2. no damage decrease on range. you can aim faster, u got bigger mags, u got more rounds, u got less spread, u got almost no recoil and u got scope attachments (how dumb is that. this fact shows that the devs have no clue scope attachment on smg) - so the no skill n00bs can shoot across the whole map. great it is a n00b game and probably will be in the future. time goes by and now money is power - money rules the world. simple fact. the game will be getting better if they start selling less, if this won't happen the series won't improve.

1 2 3 Previous Next