8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 28, 2014 8:32 PM by H3llBr33zy RSS

[XBOX CLAN] Join KBS- K-illedB-yS-avages

New Blackops clan that needs new members and destroys competition. We dominate in TDM, HS&D, HTDM, HHQ, and pretty much everything we participate in. Join our clan:

Clan Application:

GamerTag:

Current Level:

Current Prestige:

K/D(Kill/Death Ratio):

Favorite Weapon to use?:

How old are you?:

Explain in at least 50 words, why we should let you join, if the paragraph isn't in the liking we will evaluate you in-game:

Thanks and hope you guys want to join the fight for control over Black ops.

• Re: [XBOX CLAN] Join KBS- K-illedB-yS-avages

]

Gamertag-KingxPerez

currernt level-50

prestige level-didnt prestige yet

K/D-0.43

Fav Gun-M16 & Galil

AGE-17

You should let me join because im always online.I never rage,once im in a clan im in it for life i never leave a clan unless im kicked out of it i dont disrespect the leaders of the clan. if u have a website i will stay in touch on the forums. and i never rage quit

.and the reason i have a low k/d is beacause i dont care about deaths

douglassville95

Wicked Mcsnipes _ is this the clan? for KBS ninja? if so, let me know  and send me a request so i can join the clan

douglassville95

Clan Application :

Gamertag - Wicked Mcsnipes

Current level - 31

K/D - >1.00 even

Favorite gun - usr, and bizon

age - 18

i wold like to join KBS because i am a competitive gamer, who is good at quick scoping, riot shielding, and all around sub - machine gunner. I don't care about k/d, but i do go positive  in almost every game, will always be part of the team,  amd will respect my clan leaders and members. I dont rage quit, and i will always be in contact with the members and leaders of the clan. also will keep up on forums.

DEADLYTELETUBY

GamerTag: DEADLY TELETUBY

Current Level: 50

Current Prestige: 2

K/D(Kill/Death Ratio): 1.05

Favorite Weapon to use?: Galil

How old are you?: 16

Ive been playing COD for a while now and Im really looking to get more serious about it. I know my k/d isnt very high but its because I was very bad for a long time. But I am a lot better now and I can prove it. I hope you consider my candidacy for your clan.

leatherycow

Gamertag: leatherycow

Current Level: 14

Prestige: 1

K/D: 1.07

Favourite Weapon: An-94

I would like to join your clan because I do not have many friends that play cod, and I have proven by myself I can score in the top 3 every match. I am competitive but I do not rage quit. I dont care much about my K/D, but I am happy it is positive. I have played for a long time, but I am just getting into the clans and prestiging.

lummy98

GamerTag:lummy69

Current Level:level 34

Current Prestige: 1

K/D(Kill/Death Ratio): 1.11

Favorite Weapon to use?: Remington 870 or PDW

How old are you?: 16

why you should accept me in your clan? Well I'm a very nice guy, love to play and always on, willing to help anyone out. Once I'm in a clan I intend on never leaving. I'm as loyal as a dog. I'm a very good shot gunner and willing to teach so hit me up with a reply or message on xbox, hope you guys liked the paragraph <3 btw I'm from Australia and I'm willing to get up at the early hours to play a clan war

H3llBr33zy

Gamertag: HELL BR3EZY

Current level: 55 (I don't plan to prestige)

Current Prestige: 0

Current K/D: .88

Favorite Weapon: AN94

My Age: 15

I believe that i should be able to join this wonderful clan of yours because I will respect the decision of higher rank members, I will do what I am told to do to win even if it makes me look like a worse player personally, I love playing and especially when i have a reason to play, and finally I will always be loyal to the clan until the day that my superiors drop me out of the clan.