10 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 6:40 PM by magikprod RSS

PC Hack Bust

adog

https://twitter.com/#!/PCHackBust

http://www.youtube.com/user/PCHackBust

IF you have a video of someone hacking and its obvious, Sent it to them and they will upload it to youtube and then try and get in contact with the IW Enforcers and get them banned.

Have a link to your video and a steam profile link as well.

Upload video to youtube as unlisted or upload to mediafire and they will download it.

They are just starting out but if we can get enough videos and get them banned, this could solve lots of problems. Give it a chance.

• Re: PC Hack Bust

I have already started reporting people with Mw3sa the tool which you use to upload your vault video proof makes it much easier then us having to record then send then email. The tool is approved by IW and Steam

https://mw3sa.xifon.eu/ - to report hackers and get them banned for good

rotten kids and there stoopid hacks, also the tool makes you login with your steam ID which is nice they use a diffrent way of logging in so you dont have to give the password anywhere in the program

adog

I just checked the banned list and their are lots of people on that banned list who aren't really banned. I think we should all try this. You got a clip just upload it to YouTube (unlisted), and they will take care of the work. IF you don't like it then drop it. But I'm going to try it out.

And even if they don't ban them, at least we can get the word out he is hacking WITH video proof and if people get in a lobby with him then they can just leave that game.

they are banned IW bans them a diffrent way not VAC bans they ban the users Serial I Think or some other way just because they dont say VAC Banned doesnt mean they are not

wierd worlds are these

Yeah the way that IW do it is by banning the GUID from the master server however people have already got around that and have been banned but are still able to play, don't ask me how because I do not know but I have seen people on the ban list still playing the game.

-CrazyMoFo-

DLC 2 has been released already..

Don't expect them to actually continue handling reports and issuing bans. They will slack off and stop again (just like they did right after DLC 1 release)

Then they will start up again right before the next DLC (pack 3) is released (Just like they did prior to DLC 2 release)

It's just smoke and mirrors to make people think they're doing something, or to make people think IWNet can be even halfway cheat/hack free.

Until MW3 has fully functional ranked dedicated servers, it will remain a game designed specifically for hackers and troublemakers to have free reign and no consequences.

I thought this some time ago, it can be possible...

There is a lot of banned accounts in the xifon's page that i can't read "bans on record" wtf?

I think IW bans in a different way, not the VAC ban we are familiar with. It's hard for me to get excited about the MW3sa thingy, we were screwed and thrown to the dogs the last time I literally had a cheater I reported come and harrass me on my youtube site... and they never did ban him. Something is bad wrong with that.

adog

They already have a bust video up, Follow them on twitter and check out the video! Obvious wallhacks...

wierd worlds are these

Why should I spend time recording a video, converting and uploading it which takes approx 1 hour from start to finish, when I can use the tool that has been released that means I can report someone in less than 1 minute?

Sorry but you are wasting your time, and so are most people who report someone because the people supposed to be doing the banning only appear when a DLC is about to be released.