24 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2012 6:35 AM by zxEmZz RSS

The Dome

glennwatson

Why do people have to camp all day in the dome? These people suck. The map is so small you should be able to get a number of killstreaks without camping. One dude wnent 30-3 in one of my matches by camping all day long. I hate that ****.

• Re: The Dome
    creaper21

Because the idiots on the other team keep running up to me, allowing me to stack my killstreak.

zvers

Lol! Nice!

And it's 100% true......why move when they keep coming to you!

people camp all day on dome? what about hardhat and bootleg and outpost and every other map? why just dome? i dont really see many people camping on this map, atleast not as many as all the other maps..

Izjar11

Another thread on nothing, dude you need to figure out a way to get those dudes who camp and stop complaining.

Lets address your issue:

What game mode was this?

Was he in the middle or on the railings?

Was he using tac insert?

What where you doing? Better yet were you doing the same thing over and over?

glennwatson

If you don't like what I have to say dont reply or dont read. Shut up.

sennalike

So not only do players have to play the way you want but when you post on a public forum you only want replies from people who like what you post.

If only life was like this.

BTW, you said...

"If you don't like what I have to say dont reply or dont read."

How will I know if I like what you have to say if I don't read it?

ghamorra

I camp on Dome because my screen is constantly white or red from the constant spamming of Flashbangs, Grenades, Semtext, Javalin, SMAW, and RPGs.

Dome is the worst map in the game

dry your eyes man up and grow a pair of balls, use a rpg, smaw or semtex and if that fails use a lmg with impact and riddle the place until you get them

RodCorn64

Dude I see you are part of a large group CoDers that don't like campers, I don't particularly like Snipes especially quick snipes but only the ones in the room with me (or maybe in my lobby, if I have my mic on) knows about it. Is there nothing else to gripe about people, and yes I'm a PROUD 48 yr old part-time camper. Sorry I shot you in the back. Hell it was probably cause I didn't see you til you already ran by.

Out

@RodCorn64 well put I am a 50 yr old part-time camper, I do run and gun on some maps but when it comes to the Dome give me a couple of noobtubes a smaw and i am happy ....if i am in a room of smart mouthed kids i will shoot a member of my team so i can respawn with more grenades and a smaw (I play hardcore) you see i dont care about K/D ratios and it gives this old man a grin from ear to ear to hear the kiddies crying after a good game at the Dome  ....... and like another person replied, if someone is camping and kills you over and over ....... you are the dumbass with no skill ........ I killed one player 18 times at the mission i was sniping  and he kept coming around the corner the same way each time.......he was prestige 16 and called me a dumb camper ..... I replied yes i was camping.......but as far as the dumb part....you get that medal ....... he got  mad and left when i asked why he didnt toss a grenade my way or a  flash or stun grenade to make it around the corner .......or better yet work his way around and sneak up on me ....... Its only my opinion but i think the ones who cry about camping the loudest are problem the dumbest, because they only know how to run a route in a certian way makem go backwards and they get lost  ... ROFLMAO

if you see a camper and only complain about him and keep running at him you just mike a camper happy.

because he's camping there because you always come by and he can stack his killstreak on you.

your the one who is doing something wrong sir!

So they camp inside that small dome huh...? Ever heard of grenades? C4? Explosive barrels? O.O

Stephen_0u5

He has a point though if you camp so hard that you aren't don't move at all it not only speaks for you play style but your skill level. why so scared to move around the map ? And everyone has a point also I just kill campers and call them a little camping whore like they are.

mangofish78

Haven't you got an RPG?!!? Come on geezer... Room clearance 101 - flash bangs and RPG's = problem solved!!

deadimpact

glennwatson wrote:

Why do people have to camp all day in the dome? These people suck. ...

It sounds like the people who kept going back and dying sucked, not the person who went 30-3. lol

40UP

We camp only for one reason an that's to annoy you an throw your game completely off, you no longer able to run around now you have to watch them corners use up your flash bangs up an actaully work as a team to kill us campers. 

mdm123456789

Camping has been getting worse and worse here latly. I'm guilty of camping here and there, but not the whole game.

40UP

Camping became a problem when they gave more  higher kill streaks if you got back to the first cod you didn't have an issue with the amount of campers mostly is was only snipers that camped an now it seems like everybody is a camper for a kill streak.

I camp but I also use an LMG's so runnin n gunnin isn't much fun against an smg class player.

wridtrvlr

Whenever I encounter a camper, I keep several items in my arsenal to combat them. 

First and foremost, a Rocket will become your best friend for these campers.  If that fails, approach with caution and launch a flash or stun their way.  Then follow with semtex/frag/ or c-4 to complete.  There's no need to run in there, only to be shot in the back by the douche that was sitting in the opposite corner.  If ALL of those fail, I turn around and find someone else to kill.  I'm not going to go back in there and keep feeding them kills.  

Campers are not a big issue in this game.  YES THERE ARE TONS OF THEM OUT THERE!!  You need to adjust your playstlye when you encounter them.  That is your biggest issue.  I can see from the responses in this forum that you don't want to learn, just want to complain, but you need to take my advice. 

Dome is epic with 4v4 but 6v6 ehhh