1 496 497 498 499 500 Previous Next 6,020 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2013 12:07 AM by kastro187420 Go to original post RSS
  • 4,970. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

No improvement, no changes, here in France (Paris), same crappy mathcmaking (in a <50ms lobby matched with spansih 2/3 bars in god mode !! as usual). an awfull lag, aim first, fire first ten bullets and i died in 0.0000001s with one bullet, i'm stuck before my opponent fire (can't do anything ! as usual again), and i don't speak about corner you'll understand...the hit detection is a joke seriously, the weapon stats means nothing in this laggy game.

There is something wrong, i think it's something deeper than matchmaking or lag compensation, your game is out of synch in all ways ! it's sad especially for a CQC game, if you don't manage to synchronize players in an accurate way it's mess like this mw3 (sorry to say that, that's pity)

• 4,971. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Ss78_ wrote:

It is positive to see that after nearly a year they are still trying to tackle these issues

Are you sure about that? I know they claim they're trying to fix these issues but once again this so-called lag comp fix that was supposed to be THE lag comp fix we've been waiting for DID NOTHING. I see no change whatsoever in gameplay. I tried some Domination just now and it was full of insta-kills and other BS. Not even remotely in sync. Enemies that come from behind a corner have already shot and killed me when I see them on my screen. No chance to do anything about it. Unplayable.

• 4,972. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Moofda

It's worse in every single game mode for me that I've tried. Including domination. I live in the pacific northwest in a heavily populated area and surrounding area. I also ping well, usually 70-80 across the entire country to maine.

Somehow though, I'm having a hard time finding games under 50ms and usually paired up with people from california or the midwest, sometimes even further away, and it's very laggy. Had host a couple of times and it was still very bad.

The one time I can remember where a patch had a great improvement was I think a couple months back when you guys did something different to TDM specifically. It played great for a couple of days, but then went back to normal.

Just wanted to give my feedback, thanks.

• 4,973. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

keep getting server timed out in every game after the latest patch. Great job guys. Kudos. Really. What a blast.

• 4,974. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

To whomever may read this:  The latest TU has been live for 24 hours now so I am guessing everyone I have played with this morning has had to download and install it.   The change I have noticed is nothing has improved.  The sync/lag issues are still horrible.  Being host is now the worst it has ever been.  The spawn logic you are using is beyond flawed.  Whomever is in charge of the spawn logic should be fired immediately!!  I should NEVER, and I repeat NEVER spawn in front of a claymore or in front of an enemy.  I should NEVER watch an enemies killcam in my own damn killcam!!  EVER!!!!  I will continue to play this version of COD for only one month and 2 days more.  From that moment on, I will never purchase another version of IW's COD.  You have lost me and my entire clans future disposable money by this BS.  The maps from MW1 and MW2 were awesome!!!  The maps you guys let FailHammer make for you are horrible with absolutely no flow to them.  There is clutter every damn where.  The maps in the earlier installments had great flow, great lines of site, and you could use every gun on every map.  These maps force you to use SMG's with rapid fire due to how many hallways there are in it.  Signed, a BITTER COD player....just sayin.

• 4,975. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

keep getting server timed out in every game after the latest patch. Great job guys. Kudos. Really. What a blast.

• 4,976. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion

Moofda wrote:

The one time I can remember where a patch had a great improvement was I think a couple months back when you guys did something different to TDM specifically. It played great for a couple of days, but then went back to normal.

THIS. I had the same exact experience, so did many other people. I've told them this several times now but they just ignore it. I wonder why. I guess they reverted the changes themselves for some reason.

• 4,977. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    th3rever3nd

It has been a long time since I posted and even longer since I played. But, I do keep up the forums and when I saw that a syncing/lag comp TU had been released I decided to give it another go.  I was not sure whether the domination thing was true so I just erred on the side of caution and played 6 straight games of domination to be sure. I had to try really hard but I was able to play 6 straight games without quitting. So, first off lets go with the bad. The sync/lag comp issues are still in full force. I was using the mk14 to test this. I was constantly getting 3 to 4 hitmarks through the open air with a 60 damage gun. The same old tricks were at play as well. I would get several hit markers and then die instantly. My screen would not turn red, my gun would not flinch, nothing. Just phantom hitmarkers or sometimes non at all and then bam, insta death. So, I can say the patch again has done nothing for lag comp. But, there were several notable improvements. I noticed that I was very quickly getting into matches rather than have to wait for sometimes 80-120 seconds I joined games almost instantly. Also I, live in New Orleans so I noticed that peoples tags said "LSU," "NOLA," "504", etc. So, I was defintely getting matched with people in my area. And the seemingly best part of the patch was that in 6 full games I experienced 0 host migrations. I can honestly say that before this patch at minimum I would have to sit through at least 2 migrations a game but there were 0 yesterday. So all in all I guess I would consider the patch a success, but ultimately the game is still unplayable because I have to be forced to lose gun battles so people with crap internet will want to continue to play the game instead of getting railed on constantly.

• 4,978. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    NotablePie

parish, boardwalk, sorry but atleast those 2 are great maps with nice flows

but a 2/4/5 good maps in total on over 20 maps is a tad weak yh

but just saying

• 4,979. Re: Modern Warfare 3 Title Update and Hot Fix Discussion
    Ss78_

IMO yes it is positive, we wouldn't even be here replying if they didn't release or communicate potential fixes for issues.

I'm just as p√ssed off about the gameplay situation as most people are and that's why I've been on this forum so much instead of playing the damn game.