7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 30, 2012 8:50 PM by FiiLiiLii_CCC RSS

smhhh!!!!

this elite thing is getting on my last nerves on some real sh*t... im trynna enlist my clan for todays domination clan ops thing

& it enlists, but when i refresh it shows like if i havent enlisted it.. smhh.. this people are just a joke.. im about to just sell this damn game

& go to BF3  -_-

• Re: smhhh!!!!
    Stephen_0u5

Yeah they should give out a free year for all these problems I can't seem to get somone in my clan he's tried to apply I've tried sending invites and it doesn't show on pending invites and I don't have any of the clan emblems can't seem to find the clan challenges they need to fix all this crap then hook us up for being ripped off

coltfirearms

Yes by selling this game you send Activison a real message because you already didn't buy the game from them. (HINT: That is sarcasm) They don't care if you sell the game. MW3 was already the largest media release in the world. They honestly don't care. Which is kind of sad to see something like Elite go down the drain. I don't understand why would they publish something and then just let it go to ****.

Stephen_0u5

I don't see how it could be as unfinished as it is not only am I having problems getting that person in my clan but another person who is in the clan doesn't show up on the roster this whole elite thing is just one huge pile of unfinished crap and makes me wish I would have gotten BF3 instead

40UP

Every year there are issues if an only if we stop buying the games an make them see we are tried of buying games that have this many issues will then understand an hopefully fix the problems , But I seriously  doubt this will ever happen.

Mrderpski

I actually enlisted for the domination clan ops. Although it didn't registered on my clan, I certainly did get clan xp for doing the clan ops

yea same thing happend to me.. smhh -_- .. i could of got gold.. it showed that i didnt enlist & look .. this is ridiculous.. & to the person saying that this was the best game selling w.e bull sh*t thing.. i dont really care.. wth.. no body asked for ur opinion in the first place.