17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2012 8:28 AM by zCalico3D RSS

campers

Enough crying about campers and tubes! Im sure you use attachments too and if you only know how to run-n-gun then say hello to my bullets! I'm sick of hearing all you babies cry when you die! If you got skill then you know how to adjust your game play. Too many people blame everything on lag, campers, tubes, last stand, shotguns, kill streaks, etc. If you knew how to play then you wouldn't have anything to cry about. Learn why you died and use that against the next guy. I kinda hope they come out with a game mode that is square, has no cover, you die if you stop running, and you can only throw rocks. Then you babies wouldn't cry about tubes and campers. No skills=crybabies.

• Re: campers
    OMFGimJOE

Sitting in a corner takes skill?

What has this community come to :\

BTW, crying about crying? gg, bro.

Mobile camping is the way to go. BTW, how much skill do you have if you can't shoot the guy around the corner? Flasbang? Or is that against your rules too? You can blame your parents for creating an ugly baby though. Your dad was camping in ur mom.

avengedyesterday

OMFGimJOE wrote:

Sitting in a corner takes skill?

What has this community come to :\

BTW, crying about crying? gg, bro.

Takes about the same skill as 'run and gunning'.

BTW getting pissy about other peoples opinions.

gg,bro.

Diapers and formula are in isle 6 sir.

If they made a game that everyone loved and there wasn't one thing for anyone to complain about, the universe would collapse in on itself.

dtuchpunk

Enough crying about crying

Enough crying about crying about crying.

ghamorra

Everyone is a camper. Even that kid using an SMG with Lightweight. He sprints all the time, yes, but too often I've seen a "R&G" sprint around the same building. Even when he dies, he still goes back to the same place. In all reality I cover more territory with my Sniper than this kid does with Lightweight and full tank of gas

TABCore

As much as I abhor certain play styles. I'm not one to get all pissy about it. Like OP said I just adjust my play style to counter act what theyre throwing at me. Camping in a corner or a house? You get me once, and then you get a noob tube to the throat. Guys spamming you with Rpg's and Tubes, grab some flak jacket. It's not hard people. You have to dynamic in these games.

Lol, I bet you cry too when you get blown up by grenade launchers, so stop being a little fool, and stop your crying!