3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2012 7:36 AM by CRA1G1690 RSS

Get rid of weekly and monthly leaderboards.

There is no point in having weekly or monthly leaderboards because if you are playing at the time they are reset your stats "roll over" to the new week or month. Therefore the leaderboards are innacurate anyway...

• Re: Get rid of weekly and monthly leaderboards.

I always wondered how there would be people with like 25000 kills on the weekly ffa board on a monday morning. They do seem pretty pointless if thats the case.

that6uy420

just because it is monday morning doesn't mean that they have been reset immediately.  I've had lots of fun with the weekly and monthly as it gives a good idea of how the person you are playing against has been playing that week.  I find them to be fairly accurate... of course there are some that you just know are ultra mega campers... and it shows.

Weekly and monthly leaderboards are great for tracking clan-op's in modes you haven't played that month or week, like last night was the start of the month so for the KC clan-op we were able to track our confirms to a tea because we hadn't played KC that month meaning when we went to lobby leaderboard and changed to monthly every confirm in it counts towards the op so I say they do have a purpose and should stay.