1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 29, 2012 8:53 PM by Dat_Dude_Joc RSS

Cannot link YouTube nor my videos don't appear to be showing online

Hello all.

I seem to be having an issue linking my YouTube account.  When I click the grant access button it all seems okay then I am met with the message of I need to create a YouTube Channel and I should click a button to create one.  However, when I do I am met with my YouTube page telling me the account username and password already exists.  I know this but CoD doesn't seem to want to do it's business.

Can anyone help on this matter?

Also, I currently have two film clips sat on my account (on my XBox) and have rendered one.  I was told to go online to see it, however when I come online I am told I have no film clips.

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

• Re: Cannot link YouTube nor my videos don't appear to be showing online

I am having this same problem. I go to link my youtube account, it takes me to a screen to grant access, i click it, it takes me back to Elite page then a screen pops up and says I must create a youtube channel first (which I already have), when I click the button to create channel it takes me to youtube which then says I already have a channel.

This is an endless process, as it never links my youtube account, and trying again just produces the same results.

Help appreciated.