elite premium xbox looking for a clan

my kd is 1.45 im a premium member

• Re: elite premium xbox looking for a clan
    WicKeDxHoG

Join LuMiNoSiTy-

Add WicKeD in HD on XBL

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2509925

11 Members, 1.70+ CLAN K/D

YOUTUBE/MONTAGES, WEBSITE AND TOURAMENTS FOR CLAN MEMBERS FOR PRIZES SUCH AS MS POINTS, GIFTCARD, GUNNAR EYE WEAR, KONTROL FREEKS. ETC.

APPLY TODAY FOR TOURNAMENTS AND PRIZES EXCLUSIVE TO CLAN MEMBERS ONLY!

PRIZES ARE MS POINTS, GIFTCARDS, GUNNAR EYEWEAR & MORE! JOIN NOW

send a message to BonePlague88 on xbox live for tryouts.

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Hey, I'm RMY CJHOUSTON Console Army's First Lieutenant. I see your looking for a clan. Well I think its time for you to stop searching. Console Army is Recruiting the best of the best all over the Playstation and Xbox Live Network..

About us: We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

Requirements: Microphone and Maturity

MISSION STATEMENT-

Console Army was recently created to bring together Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers from around the globe and to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/

If your interested come check us out!!

Tell them CJ sent you

Still looking for a clan? Mature 18+, Elite Level 31, Must have mic Check us out at DaGClan.com and Sign up on our forums to Apply for your 10 Day Eval process to see if where the right fit for each other. Name Change isnt Required