14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 6:26 AM by insaine RSS

Dead Man's Hand is crap now

I use Dead Man's Hand and ever since it was reduced it has sucked. Ive had times where I get a bunch of hit markers on the enemy, yet I fall into my last stand with the C4 and I end up blowing it up with the person right next to me, yet they still survive. Has anyone else had this problem? Or something to the likes to it?

• Re: Dead Man's Hand is crap now
    Snipingdbag

I still die to it constantly. Same with final stand glichy god mode moments. Both should be removed from the game. Dead man's hand nerf is poor. The standard c4 which takes some skill to use still has a less big blast range, complete nonsense. It should be the opposite way around. It shouldn't be in the game at all.

Dying 6 times and getting rewarded with a free pred that goes off when you die. Fckin lunatics.

Snipingdbag wrote:

I still die to it constantly. Same with final stand glichy god mode moments. Both should be removed from the game. Dead man's hand nerf is poor. The standard c4 which takes some skill to use still has a less big blast range, complete nonsense. It should be the opposite way around. It shouldn't be in the game at all.

Dying 6 times and getting rewarded with a free pred that goes off when you die. Fckin lunatics.

I agree with you I just want to add one thing. That is:

All deathstreaks should be removed. A player should never be rewarded for dying. IW needs to stop holding the hands of bad players and let people try to learn how to play.

Snipingdbag

I think a spawn death streak is fine. To prevent spawn killing. Other than that all should go. Though I wouldn't mind copycat from mw2 either.

Snipingdbag wrote:

I think a spawn death streak is fine. To prevent spawn killing. Other than that all should go. Though I wouldn't mind copycat from mw2 either.

I would prefer to see all deathstreaks removed, but I could compromise and see non offensive deathstreaks in the game. Like copycat, juiced, and what not. Definitely not the one were you can see the person who killed you. I don't remember what it is called.

vims1990

I'm sorry you can't detonate "mini-nukes" as effectively to players who are outplaying you even if they're camping. If you're using DMH just to get back at them, you're as cheap as the player sitting in the corner.

You're 10th Prestige now. Prestige doesn't make the better player but it does mean more experience & more time played on this game.

By now, you really shouldn't be using deathstreaks like DMH. I can understand a low levelled player playing COD for the first time using it but for you, I just don't feel any sympathy for you.

I like using DMH as I find it funny and I play a lot of FFA and sometimes when you jump in a game you get used as cannon fodder because someone is on a streak .

Spawn bang dead, spawn bang dead, spawn two steps bang dead. This sort of thing annoys me more than a death streak. Plus since the patch sometimes you can't detonate after pressing the trigger a few times ? Anyone else had that?

Watch this video...

Deathstreaks are for the weak my friend...

Good your a little b*tch if you use deadmau hand

CowboySr

Are you seriously looking for people here to feel bad that your dead mans hand got slightly nerfed? Stop dying-problem solved.

WKMMS

you'll just have to EARN your kills from now on my friend

Good; if a c4 can't kill at the ranges DMHs did, then why should it? after all, you are only holding a c4 in your hand, nothing more. It should never have been a mini nuke.

Not to mention, that if you need to use such sucky tactics to get kills, then why do you play?

they cant win , to strong nerf it , nerf it , its rubish now , mind it should not be there in the first place.