12 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2012 9:01 PM by Dropshot935 RSS

YOU Lied

Out

Elite what a rip off, I purchased it Dec 9 2011, finally got my Founders status activated in Early March 2012, Lost my Founders Status Late March 2012,  Was promised Money savings on DLC , July4th  DLC 1/2 price for regular customers $15 Bucks US Cur., I guess that promise went out the window, now we were promised a prestige token if we pre-ordered Black ops 2 ......We Like an Idiot I pre-ordered, mine in MAY  well it is now JULY and all i get is told to be Patience  ....

How Many of you feel like we got screwed???????????

• Re: YOU Lied
    BanHaMMer

Got my token {redeem code} the token was there 24 hours later as promised and poster

Out

I am glad someone got it as promised, Myself, My Brother, and a Buddy all pre-ordered ours the same day .........NONE of us have gotten the Token .....

BanHaMMer

Did you get your redeeem code via an email and go to www.callofduty.com/prestigetoken <--- I think thats the address, EB Games whom I pre-ordered BLOP's 2 through, are pretty good with there follow up on pre-orders.

Out

I got two codes on my gamestop recept, the first one i had to enter in on a gamestop blackops webpage, after that i was redirected to another site to enter the second code for the token, after this i got message saying it could take up to 24 hrs for the token be show up,,  SO I contacted tech support a week later, they said it was taking longer than usual, a week or so after that i get an email saying i was approved for it, to check in the Prestige shop....well that email is dated  6/26/2012  and i still havent gotten it ....

rlbl

I preordered mine a couple of days ago. I never got any email or anything for a token.

Did a miss a window?

BanHaMMer

I don't know rlbl, I ordered mine on the 22nd of the 6th.

BanHaMMer

You also get, a really k00L poster and the new Nuke Town map DLC and a bit more, they are releasing a host of pre-order goodies in wave's once a month until the release of BLOP's 2.

Out

I think the cut off date was around june 2nd or somewhere close to that date to get the token  and other stuff

rlbl

AH ok... it is justa  token, no biggie.

But I did buy it to get NT2005.  But this will be unplayable unless enough people pre-order it.

xxphenomen4xx

if i buy the maps again for half price will i get dlc 1 back?

Stephen_0u5

I feel screwed as this elite crap still doesn't work correctly and with the pack being half off their paying les than me

Dropshot935

Technically, if you bought the hardened edition like me, you save $5 on DLC, plus all the other goodies (elite tv, clan emblems/titles, founder extras.) Only thing is, the service was unusable for the first few months, so they should give us ore than one free month, and as a Playstation 3 elite, Xbox free users still get DLC earlier thanks to that contract. I assume it's the same with Black Ops 2, which isn't fair at all. So I won't be renewing my subscription unless it comes with the prestige/hardened edition of blops 2, which is a game I will only buy if it has lag comp. if it does have it, then bye bye Call of Duty.  It's been a good run, but Modern Warfare 3 definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.