41 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 8:11 AM by gambit1969 RSS

DEAR MW3 PROGRAMMERS AKA  (RETARDS)

Dear MW£ programmers,

I am an average player Prestige 14, KD ratio 1.22, 45ms ping , 5 mbps download. can you please explain to me :

1) Why after the last update im getting shot in the face while using quickdraw and a SMG when i come up against someone with a heavy arse LMG? Retards.

2) I now have to shot someone twice with a Barrett 50 cal generally if you get hit by one of these it would tear you in half? Retards.

3) When i see an enemy sometimes they have a green tag above there heads so i run past and they shoot me coz they were enemy and should of had     a red tag? Retards.

4) When i fire an RPG at someones feet it realistically should blow them into a thousand peices not for them to turn around and shoot you in the face?      Retards.

5) Whats the point of having a Claymore if everyone is going to run past it and not set it off? Retards.

6) I get shot while halfway through a tunnel to watch the kill cam and they have shot me while entering? Retards.

7) 50% of the time you spawn me in front of the enemy i take 2 steps then get shot in the face? Retards.

I actually turned the game off last night coz for the first time because i was one second behind everyone else. it was unplayable.

Please feel free to add your comments. Retards.

• Re: DEAR MW3 PROGRAMMERS AKA  (RETARDS)

Well maybe now that you turned the game off for the first time, you will discover an amazing, and wonderful world outside. Oh and don't worry, that big bright thing in the sky is normal, its called the sun.

Oh and in your last sentence there, are you calling us retards?

Someone with 750+ posts on an online gaming forum is telling someone else to get out more?

Oh the irony.

Yeah but I have an excuse. There is a reason why, I was on here all week, posting. Because I can't do anything else. Been out of work all week, going to try and go in Monday, but I don't know if I can drive. I can't sit  for very long, only about 10 minutes. I can lay down, and stand, walking proves difficult, but I can do it. Just worried whats going to happen when the drugs wear off.

I had an earlier post back in the beginning of the week, about how I would not wish upon my worst enemy what happened to me, sucks, big time

DaShuk2381

1.17 broke the game again. It was actually getting better after 1.16 but again they needlessly patch the game to make it look like they care yet they don't patch the game to fix any of the glaring issues that 95% of the player base has been complaining about since day 1. They think we are stupid that if we see a new patch we'll get all excited and think they fixed the lag, but in reality they just throw up a patch to make it look like they are doing something and then dangle seemingly limited double xp in front of us thinking it will make us happy and forget about the lag. I agree with the OP, and last night had at least 10 instances where I got around a corner first, ADS and hammered the triggers with quickdraw and an SMG only to get outgunned by someone with an AR or LMG that I had the drop on. Then of course in the cam it shows me not even firing a shot. This game is such a broken POS and I wish they would stop patching it unless they are going to FIX THE ACTUAL PROBLEMS!!

rlbl

Although calling people retards will not get your post taken seriously, I have to agree with everything you're saying as they have all happened to me. Even today with the latest patches.

1 - not giving up on COD (yet)

2 - never buying an IW game again (period)

3 - When I get my BO2 disc, MW3 is going to find the space between the pavement and my front tire.

I have griped about past titles (as nothing is ever perfect) but this game has driven me to purchase PS+ so I can play other games when I just cannot handle the stupid happenings of this one.

BanHaMMer

Interesting you say that, "purchased Playstation + to play other games" I know quite a few people that swore they would never buy it, but have. Because they are frustrated with day 1 issues in MW3 still being there. It's interesting to see some of the games they are playing, never would have thought going from FPS to Little Big Planet or Fat Princess on a stick

40UP

But this isn't a IW game RLBL it's a combo of Activision developers brought in so they could get it out the door.  So really it's there first try at making a FPS game, where 3arc has been at it for longer now.

If it was a true IW game it would be a bit better but not by much, but this is what happens when you fired the guys that made the origianal CoD games.

Ok point taken that no one will take this seriously calling them Retards but im sooooooooooooooooo frustrated with the lack of a fix to the problems. so i will retract retard for something like:

'you couldnt even programme a microwave'

better?

coltfirearms

woolymammoth663 wrote:

Dear MW£ programmers,

I am an average player Prestige 14, KD ratio 1.22, 45ms ping , 5 mbps download. can you please explain to me :

2) I now have to shot someone twice with a Barrett 50 cal generally if you get hit by one of these it would tear you in half? Retards.

4) When i fire an RPG at someones feet it realistically should blow them into a thousand peices not for them to turn around and shoot you in the face?      Retards.

First thing that seriously needs to be addressed is that you are seriously mentally retarded and need to be checked out. A 50 caliber sniper rifle or machine gun will not tear you in half. It is survivable to be shot by one. It is not likely but it is possible.

The second thing is that they did that with RPGs so noobs like you don't run around shooting them at people's feet and get cheap kills.

Since this game is rated M. I think they need to add some gore into it. How great would that be 50 cal to the head and it just explodes. Or limbs being cut off. Nevermind what would happen from a claymore or grenade.

ChestSplittah

So a 50 cal. Barrett can knock a whole in a Hummer engine but do less damage to a meat sack?

SoG_Hanix_PC

Dude, have you seen what a 50 caliber rifle does to some one? I have, and trust me, there is a reason for why the Geneva Convention Rules of Military Combat don't allow them to be used against soft targets. They are technically only supposed to be used against enemy equipment. So, just to clarify, a round from a 50 caliber rifle like the Barret will kill you no matter where it hits you. Maybe not instantly, but you're as good as dead because you'll bleed out.

Ha Ha coltfirearms you have a few issues as you have taken it personally! , firstly i did 7 years in the army and have fired a Barrett while you was drooling at them in magazines so im afraid its you who dont have a clue.

second  i would like to thank the programmers as they have cured my MW3 addiction as for the second night i have turned it off as whatever the dips*ts done in their latest patch has made it unplayable.

coltfirearms

woolymammoth663 wrote:

Ha Ha coltfirearms you have a few issues as you have taken it personally! , firstly i did 7 years in the army and have fired a Barrett while you was drooling at them in magazines so im afraid its you who dont have a clue.

second  i would like to thank the programmers as they have cured my MW3 addiction as for the second night i have turned it off as whatever the dips*ts done in their latest patch has made it unplayable.

I don't drool over M82s because I find them very overrated. The .408 Chey Tac carries more kinetic energy then a .50 BMG. I hate the M82 because every little kid sucks its shaft so hard.

I never said you didn't have clue. Lets get that straight. You said a M82 would rip someone in half which is not even true.

To the guy that said it would kill you in one shot. I said it would more then likely would kill someone in one shot, but it is possible to survive. Most of the sniper rifles in the game would kill you in one shot to the torso or head and leave you to bleed out in the other areas.

ChestSplittah

If your DL is that low...I can imagine that your upload is even less. So therefore you should be behind in the action, lagging.

hyper72

Plus a 50 cal barret weighs over 30 lbs but these clowns run around quick scoping it. Love to see em do that with the real thing.  This rifle was desiged to be shot in the prone position if people must use this dam game ruiners they should be made to punish by moving like there carrying a 30ilb rifle slowly.

Preach it brotha! The new patch for the ds version (same one) is really pissing me off! I keep spawning near the enemy, lag is unbarable, Ill shoot enemy a million times and get shot once and Im dead ect.... IW just fix the issues!

heres a thought if you have purchased a product and its faulty within a 12 month period dont the company have to replace it, fix it or give you a refund?

Give me back my money retards!

Dropshot935

Now you have a taste of how I've been feeling since the games launch. 75 mbps dwn and 35 Mbps Up, with a ping of 10 ms. My Playstation 3 is on Ethernet, and I get screwed over all the time, while the kill cam is me 1 second earlier, and the game is unplayable when I party up. Due to my connection, I draw host which is a bad thing in this retarded game. You come off rude from your OP, but your anger is duly justified.

ghamorra

Sadly almost everything you listed is a fault of lag in some way. I do agree with others on here though, putting retard all over your thread will not get you any respect

ha ha so many ppl getting their knickers in a twist over my rant. There Are far worst things in this forum. Why would i want to get respect from someone i have never seen or am never going to meet! So i am truthful and Dont care about the ppl who want to hide their heads in the sand that we Are being ripped off by second rate sub standard programming which i for one didnt pay for.

ghamorra

Respect will earn you better replies, if that's what you want. Rant all day long, the Devs need to know what the community is feeling, but please do so with maturely.

That being said, you are right with your general thought. Most of the CoD community feels ripped off by the game and lack of attention to major issues

THIS!!

3) When i see an enemy sometimes they have a green tag above there heads so i run past and they shoot me coz they were enemy and should of had     a red tag? Retards.

You think acting like this will get you answers? With an attitude like that you deserve to be having issues.

All sniper rifles in this game should only be accurate when the the prone position. If you are crouching or standing the gun should move around alot more to make accuratcy a bigger promblem. This would put off the QS's. If you tried to fire a .50 cal standing up in real life, you would be on your ass before you knew what had happened.

Mrderpski

Create your own a game.

These 'retards' are more smarter than this retard.

Snipingdbag

Doubt it. Cool name OP and well said. Someone has to say it. I said it too 3 months back or so in a thread and they deleted the retarded part. Yours has it next to nearly every sentence, lol.

I actually said; Dear IW, I feel we don't tell you this enough; you're fcking awesome, sorry I mean Retarded... Hell I even said Sorry..

Couldnt agree more, game is still unplayable after 8 months >.>

gambit1969

It has its moments but they are few and far between