26 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 11:27 AM by bayco25 RSS

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 platform. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, but we will be migrating to Call of Duty Black Ops II once the game is released. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to, based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up and to a new position. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:

» Professional, and custom website

» High tech and easy to use forum

» One of a kind, custom made website themes

» Active and relaxed forum community

» Patient and experienced members

» Relaxed gaming atmosphere that allows you to develop long-term friendships

» Dedicated training program that promise you highly advanced skills

» Very generous sponsors and contributors

» Skilled graphics designers

» Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders

» Unflawed leadership setup

» Never ending prizes and rewards

» Constant clan tournaments and activities

» Clear guidelines and operations

» A focus on YOU

…And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won’t be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website, or our own.

If you would like to apply, please click on my signature, message me on this forum, email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit http://bzkclan.com/. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~

• Re: Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan
    DreadfulGlory

Great news everybody! Blitzkrieg has reopened invitations to our Elite team. That's right. You can join our elite team (currently level 31, just shy of level 32) by just becoming a member of Blitzkrieg. We are accepting a limited number of clan applications, and a slightly smaller number of elite applications. But you must be a member of Blitzkrieg.

So stop by and check us out. If you have any questions before applying, or just want to get a better feel for the clan a whole, don't hesitate to message me here on COD Forums or to email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

The staff at Bzk are always trying to give more responsibility to the member base. We are excited to announce that members will have a chance to create game expansion requests, which will help the clan expand into other games!

bzk_cheezit

HELLO! I'm chicano

Here at BzK, we try to keep things professional, and we take pride in that. Also we are proud to introduce our new homepage, its awesome!!

We are also #1 on top100 clans.com!!!!

Join the Brotherhood, at bzkclan.com. If you have any questions please psn message me my psn is CHICANO_GOT_EM

DreadfulGlory

We’ve had an exciting week in Blitzkrieg Gaming. We had some major updates and changes.

-Brand new website homepage included on top of our forum. This includes some very interesting video game reviews and rants.

-We have official offered a program for members to begin their own clan-wide expansions into other games. The best part about this is that if it proves to be a beneficial game system, we will offer official support of that game as one of our chapters. So if you have a game that you also want to play, no reason why you can’t start your own branch with Blitzkrieg.

-Those websites aren’t cheap. We rely entirely on ad revenue and member donations. I would like to specially thank Alex for donating $5, Bayco for donating $5, and Ryan 2 for donating $10. These members keep our clan alive with their selfless contributions. Thank you so much guys!

-Lastly, we finally got our boot camps system running again. So far so good. If you are a good Call of Duty player, but you could use a little extra help peaking or maximizing  your skills, now is the best time to join Blitzkrieg and take advantage of our exclusive training opportunities.

So what are you waiting for? Stop by Blitzkrieg and get in on all the fun. Have a great weekend everybody!

-Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Some really exciting things to come in the next week everyone! The clan is going through many changes in preparation of Black OPs II. We are redesigning our website, re-evaluating our ranking system, and implementing whole new systems. These new changes are going to bring some really fun aspects to the clan and add a bit of a face-lift to the overall appearance of the clan. And I don't just mean to the website, I mean to the clan as a whole. Come check out Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan today and find out more details.

bzk_cheezit

Blitzkrieg is now starting its second boot camp!! please apply now to get in on the fun.

I've been in many clans prior to this one, and this clans leader are the most amazing teachers and friends you could have, and all of the is aside to the raw talent of the clan

I've been in many clans prior to this one, and this clans leader are the most amazing teachers and friends you could have, and all of the is aside to the raw talent of the clan

I've been in many clans prior to this one, and this clans leader are the most amazing teachers and friends you could have, and all of the is aside to the raw talent of the clan.

I've been in many clans prior to this one, and this clans leader are the most amazing teachers and friends you could have, and all of the is aside to the raw talent of the clan.

eX_sniperzz

Can you please stop spamming and bumping your thread

Anyways shouldn't you be in the clans section?

OnehandedTryhard

Things are constantly changing in the hierarchy at Blitzkrieg. This weekend we had officers change their commanding admin hoping that the officers can thrive better in their set niche. If you want a clan that will challenge you through the ranks check Blitzkrieg out. It' more than just a group of people playing together.

bzk_cheezit

BzK has a new static system where you can go up the ranks of blitzkrieg by doing great things.

OnehandedTryhard

With the sequel to Black Ops quickly approaching, Blitzkrieg is beginning to create events that are Black Ops tailored. Come check us out!

bzk_cheezit

This sunday we are doing a BzK movie trivia questionare winner gets a PSN Card join today to get on the fun.

bzk_cheezit

We are now recruiting for Black Ops 2, please join us with this exciting new year of COD.

Hi,

I am Bayco and I have been a member of BzK since July 2012.  Blitzkrieg is honestly more of a family than just a clan.  The people are great, and there is lots of experience in all areas of gaming.  I encourage you to come and check out the site, if you like what you see please feel free to put in an application to be apart of the family.  See you there.

bzkclan.com

As a member of this clan for over 6 months I can speak from expierience that Blitzkrieg is definitely the best clan I have been in. The people in those clan are great and will help with almost anything and will answer your questions if you have any. If you are interested all you have to do is go towww.Bzkclan. com and create an account and make a recruitment form. If you have any questions ask us by email at BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Bzk is still looking for members come check us out at www.bzkclan.com

• As a member of this clan for over 6 months I can speak from expierience that Blitzkrieg is definitely the best clan I have been in. The people in this clan are great and will help you with almost anything and will answer your questions if you have any. If you are interested all you have to do is go to www.Bzkclan.com and create an account and make a recruitment form. If you have any questions ask us by email at BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Monday 17th December @ 11pm - 12.30pm GMT, 5pm - 6.30pm EST one of our Admins will be organizing league play. If you can make it on for some competitive gaming then you’re more than welcome to join.