17 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 3:48 AM by AC_786 RSS

EACH PATCH GETS WORSE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people?? So sick of being a second behind in gameplay. Oh well, more dashboarding, no kills or telemetry data for you pricks!

• Re: EACH PATCH GETS WORSE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!

You do realise calm, measured posts are more inclined to be answered and/or noticed.

barneykiller

what was the patch even suppose to do?

Ill tell you the problem the people behind the game appointed to fix these problems arn't good enough at there job so expect something to stuff up whenever they fix something this game will alway be like it is so all we can do is wait for BLOPS 2 and hope they have a different team working on that.

MrFrick

Since the last patch Matchmaking is worse. Being in the UK our Clan is getting pulled into US lobbies more frequently than before which in turn puts our team on a laggy 2bar connection. So we back-out which counts as a loss.

rlbl

Same thing here. I am Canadian but I am being matched with people from the UK, France etc...

The other day I was playing a German team (not saying they were in Germany, but sheesh I bet they they were)

I cannot find a game with less than 100ms ping, ever!  No point in backing out to find a game with lower ping because I would spend they day lobby jumping.

Mark my words: When BO2 comes out this game disc is finding its way to the bottom of my trash bin.

wridtrvlr

The 1.17 patch did absolutely nothing.  I was playing yesterday after a 5 day hiatus and everything is still the same.  Getting matched with Mexicans who steal their internet from McDonald's, then the comp system bends me over and gives it to me good...  I really wish their "updates" would actually fix something.  I remember in BOPS, when they released a patch, you could see the difference right away. 

Snipingdbag

Play with a QOS upload limit on your ps3s IP (something like 0.25), plenty of cheap routers that can do it if yours can't. Game plays ok to good then with an open port, especially in local lobbies.

Only thing I now hate about the game is gettting dashed out of an epic game (can't really blame the host if the lobby is full with laggers) and laggy 3 bar douches who don't live anywhere near me yet get lagvantage on a 3 bar. Awesome matchmaking and compensation..

1.17 did do something; it made the game so much worse. i didnt have too many issues with the previous patches but this one screwed up big time. after 90% of the games i play, i get kicked because i lose connection to the server. it happens whether i play solo or with a party. its ridiculous.

rustyroot

Have to agree with you buddy, the game has been awful today. I either get host and the game is unplayable or I get a laggy dog turd of a lobby and again the game is unplayable. I have also began to be pulled out of my clan lobby and put into a match search lobby. I then have to quit out, wait for an invite to get back into my clan. Every game today one or all of the above has happened. Add this to annoying hate mail because I'm prestige 19 and I allegedly camp, glitch or lag switch and er well........ not enjoying my experience any more.

rlbl

I had an interesting experience yesterday.

I was defending (ok fine, camping lol) and I was sure someone was going to come from a flank position, so I turned and moved slightly to get a better view.

I see someone 1/3 to 1/2 map distance away and before I could pull the trigger I was dead. No bullets hit me, just dead. Watched the kill cam and he was already there before I moved into position, aimed on me while I ate curly fries and shot me 3-4 times and legitimately killed me.

The rest of my night was spent watching Netflix.

When BO2 comes out I am going to try a new stunt: Jumping over my MW3 disc with a steamroller.