13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2010 9:00 AM by rundoc RSS

Latest update is WORSE!

Wzrd0803

Now it wont even TRY to connect when you enter the game.  It stays offline.  I STILL can't go to the store or community.  FIX THIS!

• Re: Latest update is WORSE!
    rundoc

Serously! It was bad enough that I had to shut down my phone and turn it back on to get it to connect. Now it doesn't connect at all. I was looking forward to downloading the new song packs tonight. Guess I won't be doing that tonight.

toadbe

Same issue here on iPod Touch 2G 32GB.

The game will not connect in Wi-Fi at all.

Improvement is definitively needed.

rundoc

Just texted three friends that I know play the app. All having the same problem. The first version worked fine. Then an update broke it a little and today's update killed it! I was so looking forward to downloading the new song packs tonight and kickin back with the iPhone. But I'm so frustrated, I'm going to a bar and get hammered instead.

RunDoc

Wzrd0803

Deleted GH from my ITunes and iTouch.  Redownloaded 1.2.0 in iTunes, synced and reinstalled it.  Turned off and rebooted my touch.  Now, at least I can sign into Facebook (haven't tried posting anything yet).  The store hangs loading content (constant loading circle).  If you exit the store and try to go back in,  it says the store is closed.  Exiting the game and going back in does the same.

rundoc

When you delete the app and reinstall it what happens to your present scores?

Wzrd0803

You lose everything.

rundoc

That's what I figured. That's not an option.

Wzrd0803

UPDATE:  Deleted GH from iTunes and Touch.  Redownloaded and installed.  Now I can go to community but the store says "loading" then goes offline.  When you exit to the main menu and try to go back into the store, it says the store is closed.

deadchef

rundoc wrote:

That's what I figured. That's not an option.

that would suck...

rundoc

It's a moot point now. My database got corrupted and is apparently not synced to itunes. Guess that's why I had to start over again when I upgraded my phone. So I erased the app and then tried to reinstall it. It's not available in the app store anymore. I found the deleted file in my recycle bin and was able to reinstall it. I can now access the leaderboards (which have been reset) but it still says the store is closed so I can't download the songs I previously purchased.

fgrajeda

1st app worked great

2nd update i have trouble but got fixed

3rd update i can't connect to WiFi and by some reason when i opened the game it said something about Corrupted Data and it erased all my profile.

Now im left without my records and progress!!!  this its quite upsetting

Hope they fixed it soon and they can still recovered lost data.....

They just need to scrap this project and give all the songs to the consoles!

rundoc

fgrajeda wrote:

1st app worked great

2nd update i have trouble but got fixed

3rd update i can't connect to WiFi and by some reason when i opened the game it said something about Corrupted Data and it erased all my profile.

Now im left without my records and progress!!!  this its quite upsetting

Hope they fixed it soon and they can still recovered lost data.....

It would be great if they would go back to the first version. It worked.