14 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2011 7:45 PM by jackhxg520 RSS

GH iPhone - Not Working

johsm

A update was released by Activision!

So i did update it on my iphone...

The result was that it was now complaining about it was not recognized by the "Game Center"

The inApp store was also complaining, it did say offline etc...

I was then adviced by Activision to reinstall it, so i followed the instructions provided in the App store for this!

Uninstall it on your iphone, remove it on your pc (itunes) then sync your iphone, redownload it and install it on your iphone! The result was then i lost all my game progress/achivements, all the inGame songs / songpacks was gone!

The second respons from Activison support was that i should contact Apple as it was their servers! However Apple says it's the developer that is responsible for the inapp stuff?!? So i asked for mere help from Activision!

No answer yet! "We are lookin in to it"

Still no answer or communication from Activision about the problem!!!!

Over one week without any communication from Activision....

The songs should be recoverable from the song manager!

But for more than a week now if i press the "Store" button i get the message :

"The store is currently closed. Please try again later."

So i'm unable to re-download and download any songs at all?!?

The game do also still complain about "This game is not recognized by Game Center"

"GuitarHero" is no longer available in the App Store? (at least not in the Swedish one...)

So you can't update or download the older working version....

So what is the problem?

When is it to be fixed?

How am i supposed to get my song and songpacks allready bought back, when?

Are we going to be compensated for this?

Hey i have bought stuff but they are now gone!

I want to be able to play now....

• Re: GH iPhone - Not Working
    ann37ash

Moving this to the GH iPhone forum

GuitarHeroNews

The iPhone app is back up in the iTunes store and there shouldn't be any further issues with it.  If you're still having a problem, please call Customer Service at 800-225-6588.

johsm

Updated version 1.2 to version 1.4 !

The in-app store is offline (Still) so i can't download any new songs or recover any previous bought ones!

Tried to reach the swedish support it's closed until later today wil open 18.00...

Is the store put Offline or not?

Did try to reach it from my wifi connection and by the 3G connection, no luck at all! "Still offline with version 1.4"

I did try deleate it all again and re-download and installed the GH App/game!

Nope! Version 1.4 still has no connection for me!!  

Is it a problem with the Swedish in-app store? (If there is diffrent onces?)

If i press the mail icon it says "Please try again once connected to the Guitar Hero servers."

If i press the Store button it says "Offline"

If i press the manager button it says "You must be online to restore previously purchased content."

And i have the 3GS (32GB) phone running the lates iOS version 4.1

/J

cinthyalica

Why I can't download any song!!

The game keep saying that it can't connect to the guitar servers

I already try to erase the app and reinstall it, and still it's not working!!

philfromwaterbury

I too can not access the store and or servers...

Any ideas?

johsm

Finally i got in contact with the Swedish/Nordic support!

First he toold me that the store was closed forever!?!?

Then i toold him that my sons iPhone has updated to the latest version now and the store works there so he was proberbly wrong. He toold me he didn't know what could be wrong and asked me to send an email to support as he only had knowledge around game consoles! Well i tried to send an email to the nordic support mail address from the home page but the mail bounces, apparently it dosn't work...

So for me after updating to the version 1.2 and tried to login to the store failing etc and trying to reinstall it.

Now at version 1.4 Uninstall it and remover it from the PC, syncing and then redownload it on the pc or on the iPhone it still won't go online or connect to the in-App game/store servers!

My son who is using the same Wifi network etc didn't upgrade to version 1.2 but did upgrade from an earlier version to 1.4 he can access the in-app game /store servers and gets online all the time!

(Dont remember if he is running iOS 4.1 maybe he has 4.0... on his 3GS iPhone)

I did try to use my itune account on his iPhone login in to the store and then start GH on the iPhone yes it's goes online and i can download / access the store on his iPhone.

Is there any files on the iPhone that GH is using or did screw up, that is not removed when you do an unistallation of the APP? i do not want to reset my iPhone totally or restore an old backup at the moment...

Why dosn't the GH app connect to the servers/store? It's stuck with "Offline" using version 1.4, is some one working with this problem at Activision? I did open a support ticken for this a month ago (soon) and nothing seems to happen..

Wzrd0803

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times now from version 1.2 to 1.4.  I got connected to the store ONCE and that was it.  I have a ticket out as well but they can't seem to fix the damn problem with ANYONE.

TheGreatDave

Having the same problem.  Game was working fine last night, I updated to iOS 4.1 on my iPhone 4 today.  All my save data and songs were gone, which I can live with, but I can't connect to the GH servers to redownload my songs.  The game doesn't appear in Game Center either, which I think may be part of the problem?

So stupid.  I've bought most the DLC so far and now I can't do anything with this game.

menyuan

Please PM me.I have some questions about your topic.

discount wedding dresscheap wedding dress[/url:327hgvgi]

kiddoman

Fix it in the pro service station. It is convenient.

danial662666

While this subject can[url=http://www.thescops.com/:194cnu3e]Professional college  be very touchy for most people,[url=http://www.freelegalcounselling.com/legal-documents/:194cnu3e]Macha lka Forms  my opinion is that there has to be a middle or web application common ground that we all can find.DAWN Jobs Ads I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. european girls Thank you!

danial662666

While this subject can[url=http://www.thescops.com/:362cv19b]Professional college  be very touchy for most people,[url=http://www.freelegalcounselling.com/legal-documents/:362cv19b]Macha lka Forms  my opinion is that there has to be a middle or web application common ground that we all can find.DAWN Jobs Ads I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. european girls Thank you!

slicx

Hi all,

I integrated game center into my app, which is already on iTunes connect. I enabled game center and added a leaderboard. In the simulator everything works fine. I can login to the game center and see the highscores. Perfect. But if I deploy the game on my iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1), i got the error message "This Game is not recoginized by Game Center" with a debug build. I logged out of the real game center and I also checked that the bundle identifier is the same as of the application in iTunes.

Any ideas?

jackhxg520

johsm wrote:

Finally i got in contact with the Swedish/Nordic support!

First he toold me that the store was closed forever!?!?

Then i toold him that my sons iPhone has updated to the latest version now and the store works there so he was proberbly wrong. He toold me he didn't know what could be wrong and asked me to send an email to support as he only had knowledge around game consoles! Well i tried to send an email to the nordic support mail address from the home page but the mail bounces, apparently it dosn't work...

So for me after updating to the version 1.2 and tried to login to the store failing etc and trying to reinstall it.

Now at version 1.4 Uninstall it and remover it from the PC, syncing and then redownload it on the pc or on the iPhone it still won't go online or connect to the in-App game/store servers!

My son who is using the same Wifi network etc didn't upgrade to version 1.2 but did upgrade from an earlier version to 1.4 he can access the in-app game /store servers and gets online all the time!

(Dont remember if he is running iOS 4.1 maybe he has 4.0... on his 3GS iPhone)

I did try to use my itune account on his iPhone login in to the store and then start GH on the iPhone yes it's goes online and i can download / access the store on his iPhone.

Is there any files on the iPhone that GH is using or did screw up, that is not removed when you do an unistallation of the APP? i do not want to reset my iPhone totally or restore an old backup at the moment...

Why dosn't the GH app connect to the servers/store? It's stuck with "Offline" using version 1.4, is some one working with this problem at Activision? I did open a support ticken for this a month ago (soon) and nothing seems to happen..

I know this,If you have some question want to ask me,you can call meCoach Outlet@gmail.com