• Re: Infinte star power
    saiyanshredder

You gotta delete system 32 man!

slide

Huh?

TheOogyBoogyMan

First you sacrifice a Milky Way candy bar during a full moon, afterwards rub baby oil on your nude body and dance 'til sunrise then, finally, you pray to the stars for their strength and if you live it shall be granted to you. If the stars disapprove of your dance then you shall die a dreadful death... probably of hypothermia.

quinn00001

TheOogyBoogyMan wrote:

First you sacrifice a Milky Way candy bar during a full moon, afterwards rub baby oil on your nude body and dance 'til sunrise then, finally, you pray to the stars for their strength and if you live it shall be granted to you. If the stars disapprove of your dance then you shall die a dreadful death... probably of hypothermia.

And there you have it... question answered. Looks like I am headed out to pick up some baby oil.

<nervously thinks to himself... "I hope my dance is good enough.">

TheOogyBoogyMan

'member, you gotta do it all outside @ night so the stars can see you 

all you need to do is infuse the genetics of every single rockstar who has ever existed into a needle and shoot up man

some would say its the same as just taking drugs, but thats a quick fix and wont last that long

or if you're lazy, find 30+ friends that are good at guitar hero, play on quickplay, tell them not to use any, and take their starpower from overload

...hmm baby oil? I thought it was radon, oh well