28 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 11:39 PM by azn_chic RSS

Who Agrees?

they should've put the Intervention & not the MSR..

The Intervention has more style & looks way better & sounds way better than the MSR.

The MSR look like a wood stick.. when you reload it just like it frozen it doesnt move lol..

& the way it sounds its boring..

 

Who agrees? i know most of ya QScopers rather have the intervention than the MSR..

  • Re: Who Agrees?

    does it matter

  • Re: Who Agrees?
    coltfirearms

    The MSR isn't even in use. I don't understand why they put weapons not in use by a military or weapons that are used by non relevant countries. They should have put the M24 in the game. I feel like Remmington paid to have their weapons in the game. All of their weapons have MASSIVE logos on them and there are weapons that are actually in major use that were skipped to be in the game.

    • Re: Who Agrees?
      azn_chic

      Like the ACR...I have used both the ACR and the SCAR (L & H), I can tell you right now that the SCAR is far superior! Since when does the SCAR have recoil like that in the game?? Not in reality! Even the SCAR-H (chambered in 7.62mm NATO or .308 Win in civilian terms), has very little recoil. Only a moron who doesn't know how to properly handle a weapon would experience recoil on these weapons.

       

      By the way, ACR 6.8 used in COD, isn't being used in the military either.

       

      All in all, I agree with what you are saying. It does seem like Remington paid to get their weapons on this game.

      • Re: Who Agrees?
        ghamorra

        Awesome, good to know that Activision has sold out

      • Re: Who Agrees?
        coltfirearms

        azn_chic wrote:

         

        Like the ACR...I have used both the ACR and the SCAR (L & H), I can tell you right now that the SCAR is far superior! Since when does the SCAR have recoil like that in the game?? Not in reality! Even the SCAR-H (chambered in 7.62mm NATO or .308 Win in civilian terms), has very little recoil. Only a moron who doesn't know how to properly handle a weapon would experience recoil on these weapons.

         

        By the way, ACR 6.8 used in COD, isn't being used in the military either.

         

        All in all, I agree with what you are saying. It does seem like Remington paid to get their weapons on this game.

        Of course there is no way to tell for sure, but that is what is seems like. The CM901 also made by Colt isn't in use by anybody, yet it is in the game. Colt is printed in massive letters on the charging handles yet in pictures I have never seen a Colt logo there. Even on their charging handles sold separately there isn't a huge logo on it.

         

        It wouldn't surprise me if there was money passed, because we already know Activision is a money grabbing whore.

        • Re: Who Agrees?
          azn_chic

          Most guns don't have HUGE logos on them...My fiance and I own a Sig 556, SCAR L, FN A5, FS 2000, Savage Mark II, Five Seven, P99, USP .40 Tactical, M1 Garand, K98 Mauser, Browning A5, M1 Carbine. Collectively we have used over a hundred different weapons, including the FAL, MP5, AK47, etc., and none of them have huge logos on them. That is a COD thing apparently.

          • Re: Who Agrees?
            coltfirearms

            azn_chic wrote:

             

            Most guns don't have HUGE logos on them...My fiance and I own a Sig 556, SCAR L, FN A5, FS 2000, Savage Mark II, Five Seven, P99, USP .40 Tactical, M1 Garand, K98 Mauser, Browning A5, M1 Carbine. Collectively we have used over a hundred different weapons, including the FAL, MP5, AK47, etc., and none of them have huge logos on them. That is a COD thing apparently.

            Dang that is an impressive list. Yeah they love to have their logos nice and big.

             

            I personally don't own any guns, but my roommates do. One roommate has the R700 I was talking about, 9mm Luger from WW2, an full size AK74 with a wooden stock (not the AKS74u featured in COD), and some standard hunting shotgun (nothing special). He keeps the Luger in a separate safe and we can only handle with gloves. One of my best friends (who isn't a roommate) has a Bushmaster AR15, and a rifle that shoots a .300 Winchster. I have never fired the R700, Luger, or the Rifle with the Winchester 300 but we do hang at ranges and see other stuff and I never see massive logos.

             

            The other roommates have just standard hunting rifles.

             

            BTW: I see you have a couple WW2 age weapons. Do you use them regularly when you use the others?

            • Re: Who Agrees?
              azn_chic

              We use the Garand when I find good quality 30-06 on sale lol, that round gets very expensive. But, it's my most prized possession, got it from my dad who got it from his dad, it actually saw action in the Pacific Theatre during WWII. The K98 we shoot quite often as 8mm mauser is not very expensive. Both rifles shoot very well, though, I'd take the good old American made Garand over that German Mauser anyday

               

              And we haven't used the carbine in a while since we lost the mags lol

  • Re: Who Agrees?
    ghamorra

    I would like a sniper that actually kills people to be put in the game

    • Re: Who Agrees?
      azn_chic

      I wouldn't mind seeing the FN Ballista chambered in 338 Lapua. It's time to move away from the oldies 7.62 and 50 cal, and move on to greater rounds like the the 338.

      • Re: Who Agrees?
        ghamorra

        I don't care what it is, I just want to be able to shoot someone in face with a sniper and get something a little more than a damn hitmarker lol. I got the perfectionist titles last week for the sniper and in that entire mag (which was extended by the way) I got 1 OHK

      • Re: Who Agrees?
        coltfirearms

        azn_chic wrote:

         

        I wouldn't mind seeing the FN Ballista chambered in 338 Lapua. It's time to move away from the oldies 7.62 and 50 cal, and move on to greater rounds like the the 338.

        I would love to see the M24A3 which uses a 338 opposed to the other versions 7.62.

        • Re: Who Agrees?
          azn_chic

          Agreed, though the M24A3 is just an "improved, military" version of the R700 lol

          • Re: Who Agrees?
            coltfirearms

            azn_chic wrote:

             

            Agreed, though the M24A3 is just an "improved, military" version of the R700 lol

            I was aware of that. I used the R700 all the time in COD4. I want that baby back in COD games. I prefer the R700 to most sniper rifles in the looks department. I have never fired one, but one of my roommates has one. Hopefully one day I will get to shoot it. All of his weapons stay at his mom's house because where we live guns are not allowed. It is in close proximity to a college campus.

            • Re: Who Agrees?
              azn_chic

              The R700 is not a comfortable gun. I would rather use a FN A5, now that's a good looking gun, that shoots well and is comfortable to use Though, it's chambered in .308 win I really want to try shooting a rifle chambered in 338 Lapua, I've never used one before, maybe a Barrett MRAD

  • Re: Who Agrees?

    I didn't like the Intervention at all. I felt like it was falsely portrayed. It doesn't have the sound of a gun, it sounds like a synthetic machine. The MSR sounds proper as it is a bolt action and the sound is realistic. MSR to me is a better sniper (when it doesn't have lag compensation issues).

  • Re: Who Agrees?

    idk the msr it ugly.. it doesnt have style at all.. intervention for me looked much better .. it moved you know.. MSR doesnt move lmaoo.. it just stays there .. when you reload it looks like if you was laying on the floor reloading.. lmaoo.. idkk.. for me intervention all the way ..

     

    & the guy up there saying '' does it matters'' .. stop trynna be a troll cus u aint.. the forums is public.. if i wanna post that ima go take a sh..t i can post it.. so just shut up.

  • Re: Who Agrees?
    xxphenomen4xx

    i agree fill, but wish both were available!

  • Re: Who Agrees?

    hey azn chick i have something in my vault for u to c

  • Re: Who Agrees?
    Snipingdbag

    If the Intervention was in the game every lobby would have qsers. While I liked the gun in mw2, I’m thankful they didn’t put it in and made the msr look like it does.