7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 11:23 PM by Dropshot935 RSS

lag compensation

ChillyPaws

Please please Infinity Ward re-balance the lag compensation so that people with good connections or who are the host are given the benefit rather than those with poor connections. I have BT Infinity 9meg upload 38meg download i am often made host. i would love to have an even playing field every game but if that can't happen i would much prefer to be faced against a team of 6 where one player who is host has the advantage over me rather than be faced with a team of 6 where they all have the advantage over me. Infinity Ward please level the playing field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: lag compensation

Hey guys I think this is the first thread on lag SMH

bkbkjb6

The lag comp sucks and it has gotten worse in the last few days. I dont even enjoy playing anymore. The game outright sucks now and getting worse. Im thinking about going back to playing pac-man, the old pac-man. Get this crappy game fixed.

Dropshot935

Lag comp is ridiculous in this game. By far the worst Call of Duty and worst multiplayer experience. How can you sell something knowing it would do this do this, and not giving a flying **** about it post release? Boycott black ops 2 if it has lag comp. your money is more valued to Activsion than words. Maybe there'll be der servers for consoles in Call of Duty future, but don't hold your breath.

Snipingdbag

& we thought Black Ops was over the top.

PRaNK5STa7

It is Host Descrimination, previous CODs gave host a slight advantage but this one absolutely destroys the hosts chance of getting a good game. Hot Tip: hook you PS up to you phone via wireless and play, it is laggy but you won't get host and people will hate you coz you jump around the screen but at least the game is fairer for you. Activision must want us all to have bad connections to each other so give em what they want and ruin it for everyone

Dropshot935

Or just move on to a different game. Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, Killzone 3. All the third game like Modern Warfare 3 (just counting Modern Warfare series) but they're a he'll of a lot better.