5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 12:20 PM by Jus_call_me_J RSS

Great Spots on Village!

If you learned something from me 8 months into the game, I think you should subscribe.lol  New video at least once a week!

• Re: Great Spots on Village!
    CowboySr

nothin

You had maybe 1 useful spot that Tmartn didn't already get to in his series. Not worth making a video or series if you're just going to do basically the same thing.

All I see is a quickscoper...

Check out the first kill in this video for a pretty much every time FIRST BLOOD...

JSlayer211

Only thing good about that video was the First Blood. That guy is TERRIBLE.

@OP GJ man, some of those spots I wasn't aware of. Though I admit I don't like or want to see anymore of those kinds of videos. Part of the fun is the map exploration and figuring out different spots on my own. I have come up with some dandy spots that probably noone but the people I have killed mimic. It's more of an easy mode gameplay spoiler imo. People that watch these videos probably never make it past prestige 5 b/c too many secrets are handed on a platter instead of played first hand and experienced.

I would encourage people to think outside of the box and develop their own strategies and spots for good killing. I prefer to go for a hiding in plain sight kind of approach. I have even had people come up and sit right next to me b/c they would not expect someone to stop and kill from the spot I had stopped at for that short time.

JSlayer211 wrote:

Only thing good about that video was the First Blood. That guy is TERRIBLE.

And what was it I said?

"Check out the first kill in this video for a pretty much every time FIRST BLOOD"...

Did you not read that?

As it happens the TERRIBLE guy in the vid is me on a 2bar. I finished something like 20 and 11 with 3 assists, TOP of my team and 3rd highest scorer in the match...

I shared a sweet first blood spot with you and all you can say is negative BS which says more about you than me...