9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2012 6:29 PM by Tattoo247 RSS

Zombie Lobby to display max level

tallowby

The lobby should list the max level that a player has reached for that givin map. This should be based per map and be set by the highest level you attained on that map.

ie.

Player - xDirtNapx

Map - Moon   Max Level - 24

Map - Call of the Dead   Max Level - 3

Player enters Moon to play again and lobby listing as follows... [24] xDirtNapx

Player enters Call of the Dead to play again and lobby listing as follows... [3] xDirtNapx

Everyone in the room knows that dirtnap reached level 24 on Moon or level 3 on Call of the Dead.

Zombies takes time and we don't want to waste it, if we have to play with randoms lets make a more informed decision on who we play with.....

• Re: Zombie Lobby to display max level
    Aecetym

No thanks it makes my name look bad , ppl would think there are 50 ppl with the same name

tallowby

Aecetym wrote:

No thanks it makes my name look bad , ppl would think there are 50 ppl with the same name

Aecetym

vs.

[1] Aecetym

Your right, adding YOUR rank does make your name look bad .... as to your second comment I don't even think the squeakers will get as confused as you are. If you are a squeaker no offense intended.

Aecetym

doesn't matter I know I got some good scores, I would like them to make the leaderboard or at least that of the lobby renew when someone joins or leaves. I hate it when u join someones lobby and on 2 more join, u most likely never see those 2 ppl there score or round

i think its a great idea,and to add to that,a total zombie kills.with it going to its own mode and not (a mini game) they should have enough space to put it.i mean that would be very cool to have say.so and so has 1,456,456 kills on that map.you can also go as far as a list of what gun they used and that kind of info,i think that would be good.

Aecetym

Total kill would be nice but it has to have meaning, and no more having to save ur account of ur ps3 like MW3 needed for the co-op (I'm no Xbox player so don't know how it goes there). I played the newest maps for the trophies but when I did the last lvls on veteran difficulty the game glitched and my account was destroyed or lost or whatever. Total kills, juggernaut kills, total rounds, etc all lost, just had the trophies so my stars where kept and my top scores of the leaderboards.

i actually like the idea...seeing how far they have gotten gives you a better insight on your teammates performance for example if he has made it to a high level you know you wont have to come save him 3 or 4 times every new round but if you see he doesnt get far then you know you must stay close to him and have his back(which is what your really supposed to be doing anyway....now the bad thing about the indication of waves you survived are the random people who play with you, everyone wants to unlock all the doors and secret songs and collectibles so if your plan is that you know you are gonna want the top dogs at your side...and if your not that top dog people are gonna leave or kick you from the server, its already bad enough when you wait for 4 people to come and in the middle of the game half or all of them leave, i feel that it might get even worse if poeple see how your dominating or not doing to hot in certain levels, so long story short im with it and against it to a certain extent

Aecetym

My tactic is pretty simple, divide and conquer, everybody in a room, 2 at the most and so split the attacks in manageble waves for everybody. This way nobody dies all in 1 room, u can do ur trains in peace without someone killstealing them and u can go around away from the zombies to revive someone. Now some ppl need some extra help and I can understand that, but at some point reviving them puts u in more harm than he can to do the zombies and he really becomes useless and a waist of resources.

But it sucks that u would be ignored and kicked just cause u don't have ppl giving u tips or because ur new to it all.

Good idea. We need some player info. I am not afraid of how my name would like, if you are a good player, a non-quiter then you don't have to worry. True, someone could get a bad picture of you here and there, but in long term this can help us greatly to find good players and avoid nasty host-quiters who like to destroy a great match because they are not revived as those morons can't understand that dieng is simply part of the game and sometimes reviving is impossible... they don't want to wait till next round, for them it's easier to destroy a match by quiting. So yes, we definitely need player info because of much bigger reasons than not having such a system because of smaller unimportant reasons.

Tattoo247

Might work, would make some people look bad though, I'm having to redo all my easter eggs and high rounds on another console and I feel all the time poeple leave lobbies thinking I'm a bad player when I just havnt had the time or the team to do the good rounds lol.