6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2012 6:56 AM by Lunartrick79 RSS

Umm M.O.A.B.?

Lunartrick79

So i was in a lobby and i myself have had these people say this in lobbys.People are saying that you are not good if you do not get an M.O.A.B. What do you the community feel about that ?

• Re: Umm M.O.A.B.?
    supervelous

I can tell you right now the answers you're going to get.  MOABs take no skill, they are mostly achieved in objective gametypes by killwhores ignoring the objective, and it has no value to the game and is meaningless. 

I don't particularly agree, I think it takes skill and I enjoy getting them, but that's the feel I get on the matter from reading these forums since launch.

But the "you're not good unless you get a MOAB' argument is stupid, I know people who are really good at the game who haven't gotten MOABs. They only play Dom and are relentless cappers, or Kill Confirmed and go after every tag after they kill a person, etc.   and they RUSH RUSH RUSH - hard to get a MOAB doing that.

Lunartrick79

I can understand where it takes skill i myself have dropped 10 of them.I just dont agree that your not a good player if you dont get one.I mean i play the objective i do not have time for M.O.A.B.s anymore.I agree tho that there people who go into game modes like Demolition,Domination etc and just dont play the objective.I mean if im playing domination and im capturing flags like im suppose to and get a decent amount of kills i think i did just as good as you getting a M.O.A.B. But thats my opinion.

Doesn't matter if you catch moabs or not but when you do its the matter of obtaining it that will get you fame or infamy.

Film_Not_Rated

I don't think that, most people who try for them don't objective play and just sit in one section of the map with a stacked team who does it for them.

Seen a few MOAB's that have been got while playing the Objective and that, takes more skill then just sitting in an area.

CowboySr

I think whoever said that is lacking something a little more important.

Lunartrick79

Lol people these day are taking this game way to serious man.