22 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 12:42 PM by Drengin RSS

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NOOB AND A BEAST?

Allpro869

It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday- Alright enough of that RUBBISH let's get onto the real topic.

Because it's Friday, I am going to talk about the differences between being a noob/camper and being good/BEAST.

Oh great it's my fave map and I know a great spot!!! A NOOB would go and camp in a corner at that spot whereas a BEAST would rush at the start then hold down the area. Note: Holding down an area is NOT camping.

Which class?

Noob:

Type 95 + silencer and grenade launcher

Akimbo fmgs

Blind eye

Assassin

Stalker

Deadman's hand

BEAST:

Acr extended mags silencer

Mp9 silenced

Scavenger

Quickdraw

Sitrep

juiced

Please post which in ur opinion is a very nooby class or a very beastly class :)

Now I wil award one helpful answer to a very nooby class and one to avery BEASTLY class.

The correct answer will be awarded to the NOOBIEST OR BEASTLIEST CLASS.

GT: stormer869 add me :)

• Re: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NOOB AND A BEAST?
    monkeylord

If i'm feeling like a major **** or just bored charging the map and only using your akimbo MP412s or masterkey and still finishing in the positive and top of the board makes me feel less of a noob.

Noobs don't do well with a type 95 lol

And the acr is the noobiest gun I do use it still but every noob/crap person does too

Also I camp/hold down a spot and rush when I need to.

You need to get out of your mindset because you holding down your spot lol the window in the house to some people that's camping.

Best allrounder acr ext mags silenced

Stinger

Scavenger

Hardline

Sitrep

Flashes

Semtex

Pred

Agm

Pave low

If you get a spy plane free lobby and nobody shoots your sh1t

You will rock

opb81

The real difference between the 2 in this game

noob 100$ a month internet

beast free internet wifi stolen from his nieghbor down the block

WiseguyFTL

Nooby class: Blind eye on every class. People who do that are basically saying they EXPECT the enemy to get killstreaks...  Akimbo secondaries, stalker and snipers who sit in the middle tower in Erosion Faceoff are pretty nooby to me as well.

"beast" classes: No silencer, No assassin, thinking about what you do but still being pretty agressive and fast paced, playing the objective using Ex. Conditioning, Quickdraw and Dead silence. Basically the classes the competitive / pro gamers use.

matt4luv

i don't really agree with you on the "No silencer, No assassinNo silencer, No assassin" part because I have to say I'm pretty good at this game (20 kills a game), and I use assasin and supressor because i ALWAYS RUSH so It's pretty annoying when you try to go behind the enemy team and they see a red dot on there map behind them. Also, isn't it annoying when an enemy gets a 3 streak and they get a UAV and you're COMPLETELY vulnerable.

GonchiJ

Assassin is a noob-friendly perk. It allows bad players to get easy kills without being seen. As for the rushing part, what you're doing is actually called flanking, not rushing. Rushing is ramboing with quickdraw, sleight of hand and killing everyone. Flanking is going behind the enemy, in fact there's an accolade for it: Flanker: Most kills from behind. Campers is the main reason I dislike assassin, if you use it, run around, don't hide.

disagree, people who use blind eye, do not trust their teamates to hold their own. that shows a skilled player that understands the game and knows what to expect in a game.. so saying blind eye is "nooby" is false.. nooby is assassin players.. or someone with SOH and when enemy kill streaks pop up they dont or cant switch to a blind eye class.. thats noob

I wouldn't call any guns nooby, a lot of guns are very similar and only guns like the PM9, CM901 and M16A4 stand out as bad.

As far as a nooby perk/killstreak set up would go..

Blind Eye

Assassin

Dead Silence

Stealth Bomber

pwright45

I'm a little uncomfortable with your topic title,

There are parts of the world where 'beast' is slang for sex offender,

not that I'm casting any aspersions....

Beast is playing the game instead of posting about it.

Noob is here asking questions about the differences

I should know we can smell our own.

My favorite Run/Gun class is:

MP7 w/ range, rapid fire

MP9 w/ red dot or extended mags

C4

Concussion

SOH pro

QD pro

SA pro

Assault: CP, Pred, AttHelo

Martyrdom

Favorite Sniper class:

MSR w/ kick, variable

MP9 w/ red dot or ext. mags

C4

Concussion

BE pro

Ass pro

Marks pro

Assault: CP, Pred, AttHelo

DMH

Assasin is nooby? And stalker? Just because one gets owned by someone for it doesn`t make it nooby. Assasin is meant to take you by suprise when your UAV is up and he comes alone around the corner. And stalker lets you move faster while aiming, speeds things up.

oh yes your sooo gangsta. so a noob is a law abiding person who pays their bills responsibly and your so great cuz u illegaly steal internet as u are to cheap to pay for ur own. GET A JOB SCRUB!

BanHaMMer

Blind Eye Pro is not a noob perk because you give up so much. I use LMG with Over kill Pro and with Blind eye Pro I can shoot down every single airreal killstreak before it can make an impact, Reapers, Choppers, Pavlows, UAV Drones and it only takes a few burst, very little ammo at all. I can't shoot down a AC130 though

ghamorra

AC-130's fly too high for any ballistic weapon to reach. Despite my many tries I've only been able to hit it once with an RPG. The only way to take one of them down is vehicle lock-on missile

BanHaMMer

ha ha I must admit I felt like a bit of a dill when I first thought I could take down an AC130 with my LMG and Blind Eye Pro. Yelling out to my Clan mates, "Iv'e got it" and nothing was happening.... boy was I on the nose for about a week as it was my job to take down air support.

No one carried any form of Land to air RPG in those first few games Now 1 Squad member does, I still get jibbed about. "Its ok its an AC130 Sk will shoot it down, she has spechial powers"

What is 'noobish' is a bunch of people running round a map getting their butts handed to them time and time again by a pavelow or AC130 and not switching out to bring in some missile as backup.

I always run my class with a missile as second weapon for that reason. Yes it does me an injustice by limiting my own weapons choice but i can quickly take-out that reaper etc to stop the opposing team winning the game because the rest of my squad think its cool to get splattered multiple times. Maybe, just maybe they can outrun that AC130's fire!

That said, it is my choice and i personally want to help the team but i guess not everybody does.

Still it's just a game and if i get killed.. i get killed. It's not real!