19 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 2:47 PM by TheNewSuperHero RSS

Ultimate Spider-Man 2013 (Rumor)

I was on Youtube yesterday and found a video that said that there was a rumor going around that in 2013, ANOTHER Spider-Man game will realese called Ultimate Spider-Man. Synopisis for this game is unknown at this time (if real.) And at SDCC 2012 a new Marvel game will be realesed. Could this be it? What do you think? And are you excited?

• Re: Ultimate Spider-Man 2013 (Rumor)

The game was hit monkey. I don't know any details about it though.

PunyParker

If they do it, they have to dso it right......With PETER PARKER as Ultimate Spiderman(i mean not the new version Spidey), and Josh Keaton as the voice, like in SD.......

UPDATE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FC5HMlNvM  NO!....no Josh Keaton, if its based on the (stupid) Ultimate Spiderman animated series, the voice actor will probably be Drake Bell, from the series......

I'd like though Ultimate Spiderman 2, as a continue to the Ultimate Spidey for PS2...!

Some good stuff.....the information speaks for a fantastic  game.....fantastic

UPDATE 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MvhngBBhUs this too,(that sais almost the same AWESOME things.....accually they are so AWESOME that they look unreal.....)

Message was edited by: SpiderRyuu Don't try to bypass the swear filter.

Rei_Entri

I thik it's fake. Why would they make a USM game after there is no more Ultimate Peter Parker? And it can't be Miles Morales, because Norman Osborn and many of the villains mentioned died in the comics before Miles got his powers. Likewise the only sources that talk about it, cite the exact same source: that youtube guy.

PunyParker

It sais that its based on the Ultimate animated series, where Peter is the protagonist......

Rei_Entri

Right. That's the first reason that this has to be fake: In the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, Eddie Brock is not Venom. Harry is. Also it says GG breaks everyone out of jail, half of these characters haven't even been introduced yet, let alone put in jail.

Also he's not with MJ at all, she's his friend for now. And the focal point of the series is that he's in highschool with his team from SHIELD: White Tiger, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Nova. The creators said that he wouldn't be leaving highschool in this series. That's the whole point of having Agent Coulson as the principal and basing the entire setting and story around school.

Whomever made this rumour wanted to get people's hopes up but obviously doesn't really know anything about Spider-Man. The cartoons or the comics.

PunyParker

I too believe that this is fake, cause it doesnt involve his "fellas" from SHIELD....but also.....rent?photos?(Pete isnt working for the Bugle in the series...)

If till 2013 Pete is going to work in the Bugle,dating MJ, AND Rhino,Electro and Goblin will be introduced....then it will be true....(

Fake, ...i think

SpiderRyuu

Norman is still alive in USM comics, actually. Wasn't he in the first issue with Miles Morales' introduction?

This game would be awsome if they made it but i highy doubt that they will and that 2013 release date seems a little to close for a game that hasn't been announced yet.

Eventually moving out of Aunt May's House? Paying rent? Making dates for MJ? Sounds like a little to much like a GTA game. I mean the photo missions I can understand but all the other stuff? Maybe this guy is just making this up. As cool as it sounds, it dosen't seem legit.

Really hoping its a rumor. The listed villains seem kind of meh. Never been a fan of Kraven, mainly because his levels in games are always the worst levels (Spider-Man the movie game, Spider-Man 3, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions). I don't care about the Ultimate Universe either because Green Goblin and Black Cat were so bad in that universe. If they make another game for next year, I really hope it's 616, and allows you to play more characters like Black Cat, Venom, etc. Maybe even make it coop, because it would be nice for people to handle different crimes in different areas of Manhattan. Another thing I'd like to see would be random super villain encounters, at least after the story mode ends.

TimFL274

The new game they revealed was Deadpool anyways.

SpiderRyuu

Yeah...this sounds like one giant fan rumor. :| It reads as a fan's idea that they're trying to pass off as a real story.

Honestly, it's not even a very good fan idea.

Rei_Entri

No, Norman's dead. The first issue of USM vol.2 is a flashback. Miles' dad worked with Norman before he died. The whole point of that being in the story was so that they had an explanation for how Miles got his powers.

It's actually a huge flaw, because, if I remember correctly it says that it was a year ago or something to that effect, and then the story arc where Spider-Man crashes his own movie, fighting Doc Ock was only like a few months ago. The reason that this is a flaw is that the story had a 13 month (give or take a month, I don't remember the exact amount but it was like a year) hiatus, in-story, after Ultimatum.

In other words, they're making it out as if Peter was only Spider-Man for like a year or two.

PunyParker

Idk, for me its Spider-Man=Peter Parker....STOP!

reallybigMARVELfan12

my brother found screenshots of noir and ultimate spiderman,so its like edge of time,but for the other 2 spidermen from shattered dimensions...(he found them on the website where the people made the batman news,but its spiderman instead...)