1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2012 1:12 PM by silentshotnl Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

PikaBoo wrote:

silentshotnl wrote:

Here is another wannabe wise one

Pistols : five seven, reload and sprint rightr after you hit the reload button, it reloads in less then a second.

M16, try to go with red dot till you get rapid fire, and rapid fire almost makes it like the blops m16.

haha wannabe I'll take your advice anywho, I grudgingly agree that the KSG is a pretty decent Model wannabe
    That is interesting abotu the five seven, i usually use the USP since I've been using it since Reflex but I always fail hard for some reason. RDS...hmm interesting lol, maybe my theory on hipfire spraying isn't the best strategy huh? XD

@ VampWolfy "I give advice based on how I play, I play good with every gun so I'd think I can give adive on anything c:" You lied to me! T_T
    I don't really like using HBS seeing as how it only shows the radar of people in front of you not behind and burst firing cheap? hmmm I usually think the fast shooting weapons are cheap especially ones with big rounds. Too easy to spray, What are your thoughts on the single shot ARs? they can be considered burst fire weapons, you think those are cheap too? I personally like to consider weapons that require finesse and precision aiming are...less noob, thats not to say I don't go noob myself though

God i hate the model so inconsistent.... hitmarker here 1 shot kill there ALL OVER THE PLACE

Give my my keltec shotgun

• 61. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

PikaBoo wrote:

@ VampWolfy "I give advice based on how I play, I play good with every gun so I'd think I can give adive on anything c:" You lied to me! T_T
    I don't really like using HBS seeing as how it only shows the radar of people in front of you not behind and burst firing cheap? hmmm I usually think the fast shooting weapons are cheap especially ones with big rounds. Too easy to spray, What are your thoughts on the single shot ARs? they can be considered burst fire weapons, you think those are cheap too? I personally like to consider weapons that require finesse and precision aiming are...less noob, thats not to say I don't go noob myself though

LOL Except for 3 round burst guns xD I hate them so much.

Well I don't think the M16 in MW3 is cheep but I still hate it. I had bad experiences in MWR and BO. But all rapid firing guns are really cheep

As if the single shot AR's, they're really good. I have nothing against them. Just the aimbotters that use them. The 1 hit headshot does seem a little too much though.

As of the HBS, you have to pay attention to the sound of the HBS, if you hear a low pitch beep, it means an enemy is approaching you. It'll catch people behind you as well. The portable radar makes a beeping noise when enemies approach as well, except for Assassin users.

• 62. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

RushedSnipe wrote:

Lol, I'm just on and off with snipers, some games I hit every shot, next game I can't hit anything... ;p

I blame lag for this :l

That or you're using a weak sniper rifle lol. Check if your sniper rifles name is "Dragunov"

• 63. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

Cant stand that gun in any cod game.

• 64. Re: Sniping gameplay video.
    PikaBoo

VampWolfy wrote:

LOL Except for 3 round burst guns xD I hate them so much.

Well I don't think the M16 in MW3 is cheep but I still hate it. I had bad experiences in MWR and BO. But all rapid firing guns are really cheep

As if the single shot AR's, they're really good. I have nothing against them. Just the aimbotters that use them. The 1 hit headshot does seem a little too much though.

As of the HBS, you have to pay attention to the sound of the HBS, if you hear a low pitch beep, it means an enemy is approaching you. It'll catch people behind you as well. The portable radar makes a beeping noise when enemies approach as well, except for Assassin users.

I get how it was cheap in Reflex with SP and all but BO really? I think you made a typo should be FAMAS or AUG. I know, I hate that darn Autocorrect so much too.
    As for the HBS beeping I must be deaf or something, I have never heard that or the pr make any noise.

@BlackOps2fan the Draganauv in BO was a pretty decent weapon, never really tried it out in Reflex though (M4A1 ftw)

@Silent......dude KSG....I rage quitted from a good Dome shotgun public lobby cause I kept getting killed by the Model....Raged so hard I cried....stupid wannabe shotgun T_T

But ok I was lagging and my teammates were garbage so nyeh! its whatever, not like i really cared in teh first place

• 65. Re: Sniping gameplay video.
    infinitlag

Dome = Cook a grrenade throw it over the wall, rush out and mormally get a double kill.

• 66. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

PikaBoo wrote:

As for the HBS beeping I must be deaf or something, I have never heard that or the pr make any noise.

Turn your volume up, it's really hard to hear. :l I complained about this being patched but of course they wouldn't.

You'll have to listen closely to it, and turn your volume up high enough to notice the beeps.

• 67. Re: Sniping gameplay video.

@Silent......dude KSG....I rage quitted from a good Dome shotgun public lobby cause I kept getting killed by the Model....Raged so hard I cried....stupid wannabe shotgun T_T

But ok I was lagging and my teammates were garbage so nyeh! its whatever, not like i really cared in teh first place

You lost from a model??? dang thats deep...

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next