2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 12:33 PM by Castanha RSS

PUT HC HQ BACK IN THE GAME

Castanha

PUT HC HQ BACK IN THE GAME IS THE BEST MODE AND I WANNA KNOW THE REASON WHY HC HQ WAS GONE!? THAT EXCUSE OF HC HQ HAD LESS PLAYERS PLAYING IT,IS NO EXCUSE BECAUSE HC CTF HAD LESS NUMBERS OF PLAYERS THEN HC HQ, BAREBONES PRO HAD 200,300 PLAYERS PLAYING IT WHAT ABOUT THIS... IW SUCK ALL SUCKS THEY OLNY WANT THE MONEY THAT THEY RECEIVE! I WILL DO A PETITION!

• Re: PUT HC HQ BACK IN THE GAME
    Salem_in_Chains

I was one of teh buiggest HCHQ players since COD4. I loved it.

But when the guys at IW said "screw the HC players" and made it so there is no TKing in the game (instead of just booting out idiots after the 3rd TK) HQ became a nade fest.

Player A  sits on the flag capping the HQ. He tells his friends, "Hey Im capping it. throw nades over here to protect me, it wont kill me, only kills yourself."

Meanwhile all his buddies toss nades at the flag until its capped effectively providing an explosive cloud around thier buddy making it impossible to get near it. If TKing was there, well, he wouldnt be on the flag anymore.

Thanks IW for ruining another game mode with your lack of forethought and care.

Im going to be one of those people who smile when IW gets shut down after BLOPs2 is released. No wonder Sledgehammer had to be brought in to hold your hands after the mass exodus of talent ran from your studio. MOABs? Dead Man's Hand? FU Last stand? You guys are toast. So much for "we have great communication with our fans".