10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2012 5:27 PM by xblbw RSS

Ok people, want lag?

ok, i have been reading lag threads/hack threads, if you are complaining about that, then you are little crybabies/squeakers, go to the wii, That is laggy and hacked as hell

• Re: Ok people, want lag?

Why wouldn't you complain about lag/hacks? Especially hacks.

Stupid thread is stupid.

HEREIAMNOW

We can cry about whatever we want.  And anyone who is play COD on Wii has problems.  COD is not meant for Wii.  Luigis Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Galaxy, Mario Brothers, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Mario Party 69, Mario Mario Mario, any Mario Brothers Character, and Zelda are meant for the Wii.

Yes the Wii has it worse, however that does not mean we cannot complain about. These games have been coming out for the last 5-7 years and it gets worse and worse...been downhill since CoD4.

Speaking up and discussing issues is how change gets started. Sitting back and not letting the Devs know that something is wrong would be ridiculous, I can understand if it was a ton of 12 yo posting new threads every coupe mins, but at least the topic comes up and is somewhat discussed.

1721 people have posted in the lag comp thread on this forum that is a drop in the ocean, the only way they will do anything is if sales drop massively with there next title , then they might come out and say there is a problem with lag . and i have seen so many posts on hacks but iv never seen one , iv seen people in places on the map they should not be where they can shot you but you cant shot them but hacks no . it may be diffrent on other platforms i play xbox.veiws on the thread are ,200,000 plus even that is small numbers to disks sold.

Im 10th prestige and 10 days played and not once have i seen a hacked lobby or aimbot or anything like that. I have had laggy games, but the most problems ive had is with the xbox servers themselves.

trialstardragon, you got my point, you deserve a cookie ..

also, all of the ''this game is BS'', its just a technique for making them more rich (?

you see, we got MW3, now alot of people think that MW2/Blops its way better, but, when those games came out, the game before those where the best CoD ever, its kinda hard to explain.

Wii isn't that laggy, just hacked to hell .