46 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2012 3:41 AM by Chetnik95 RSS

Y U NO TALK LIKE A REAL MAN

aosungrateful

half of you keyboard warriors dont have mics on cod. and if you do you dont use them. anyone can sound cool typing away on a fourm. how about add me on skype. marclare1 . the only person who actually was man enough to talk to me was mr.huntingnoobs.

• Re: Y U NO TALK LIKE A REAL MAN

Was this thread really necessary?  So people dont like to talk on the Mic.  Is it really that big of a deal?  Does it hurt your feeling that much?

BlackMetroid95

...Uh.. dude, isnt using or not using mics part of preference or some other reason? You really shouldnt try to pressure people into using it. They probably use it sparingly. Back off.

codcanuck

Some people don't use mics. So what?

You never posted that video you promised. A mw3 gameplay vid using anything but a sniper rifle. Just sayin!!

Eh, microphones. I never turn mine on, only when I'm with people I know. And Idgaf about being a man because I'm not one

What are you trying to get across from this thread? Thinking that your a badass over a video game/skype?

Salem_in_Chains

Wait a second, you are trashing people on a child's console (Wii) for not being "man enough" to talk to you?

#1 - grow up

#2 - There is nothing "Man" about talking trash on a system that is designed for italian plumbers who jump on mushrooms

#3 - Maybe its time you "man up" and join the rest of the 13+ crowd and buy a 360 or PS3 and you wont have any problem finding the losers like yourself who lack self esteem and need to badger others on a video game to feel good about being stuffed in a locker earlier in the day.

That should top it off. End of the story.

BlackMetroid95

Hey! Not cool smashing the Wii like that...but you do have a point

Salem_in_Chains wrote:

Wait a second, you are trashing people on a child's console (Wii) for not being "man enough" to talk to you?

#1 - grow up

#2 - There is nothing "Man" about talking trash on a system that is designed for italian plumbers who jump on mushrooms

#3 - Maybe its time you "man up" and join the rest of the 13+ crowd and buy a 360 or PS3 and you wont have any problem finding the losers like yourself who lack self esteem and need to badger others on a video game to feel good about being stuffed in a locker earlier in the day.

Most of us here DO have PS3/360, and best of all, PC. Fan boys like you are the reason we prefer the wii. F**k off.

Salem_in_Chains

So those of you with the "best of all, PC" prefer lower end perfomamnce and options on the Wii?

The OP was crying that not enough people on the Wii talk trash. My point was hes playing on a system that is obviously designed and marketed toward for children around the age of 7-12 (see thier games, advertisments, website), not geared toward more serious gamers of the older generations that would most likely talk trash over the interwebz.

BTW in my household my kids (11 and 5) play on the Wii. Neither has any interest in my PS3 or 360. Though the 11 yr old loves SimCity on the PC.

This isnt a discussion about "who's console is moar betterz" its about the OP wanting to talk trash to children.

Salem_in_Chains wrote:

So those of you with the "best of all, PC" prefer lower end perfomamnce and options on the Wii?

BTW in my household my kids (11 and 5) play on the Wii. Neither has any interest in my PS3 or 360. Though the 11 yr old loves SimCity on the PC.

Its about the point and shoot aspect of the controls for one thing.  And to the second part of your post, good for them. Cool story bro. And about the OP, we all know about him, he's no stranger to us.

Is it just me or are there alot more children on the hd consoles??

Since there kiddie friends are havin a xbox or ps3, they want one and wii is not cool.

The wii has more mature people, but thats not where it is about.

If your having fun with your ps3/xbox then play that, and let everyone play like they want.

I just saw that you have kids and i dindt expect that. I expected a little kiddie, since you acted like one when you bashed on a different console, cause im not gonna hate you when you are playing with a different one.

Once again you proved that there are more mature players from wii, since all the mature people in this thread are wii players.

Salem_in_Chains

Once again you proved that there are more mature players from wii, since all the mature people in this thread are wii players. - silentshotnl

Pssst, the Op is one of those more mature pleople in this thread by the way. Again, Im not trying to start some crap fight about consoles cuz it really doesnt matter in the end. This thread is about the OP wanting to yell at kids. Not about your or my preference in brands.

#2 - There is nothing "Man" about talking trash on a system that is designed for italian plumbers who jump on mushrooms - Salem in chains.

It looked like bashin, later you kind of changed, i guess that i was reading it with the mind that most of the hd console people just bash here lol.

Im sorry since if thought that you were bashing the console, but obviously not.

Salem_in_Chains

So you are saying that "PC users would rather use the Wii cuz it has better point and shoot aspect of the controls"? Insteresting to say the least because in my experince the equipment and extras available to the PC market (mouse/keyboards/headsets) are far and away superior to anything the Wii has to offer.

Cool story bro? You attack me and I provide facts and truths about the post, you tell me to "F off" after accusing me of being biased about consoles and all you can say is "cool story bro"?

How about saying, "You are right, I jumped off the handle and assumed you were a biased console hater and I was wrong. I apologize."? Too mature? My bad.

Salem_in_Chains wrote:

#1 - grow up

Maybe you man up and see that console hate is for little kiddies.

Salem_in_Chains

Who is hating on consoles? I was pointing out the idiocy in the original post that the OP cries that not enough people talk trash on the Wii.

It has nothing to do with which console sucks or is moar betterz as i previously stated.

Its more about teh age groups of people playing the consoles.

Tell me this, would I have a better chance at finding out what a 3rd grade teacher wants for the xmas play from a Wii user or from a PC user?

If i go to the Wii website do i find games and equipment marketed toward the young "rated E" crowd? Yep. Do I see games loaded with blood, guts, swearing and forced sexual intercourse (Red Dead, Rated M for example)? Nope. The Wii is designed with kids in mind. No hate. No bias, just facts.

When i go to the PS3/360 sites, do i see only games Rated E? nope. i see games Rated M I see games Rated T. All kinds of games for all age groups and tastes. thus these consoles are geared toward all ages and abilities, not restricted to just children or childish type family style games.

Next time when looking to bash some1 or accuse them of hating, use some common sense. The OP is bashing people on the Wii for not talking enough sh1t. You figure it out.

Salem_in_Chains wrote:

Who is hating on consoles? I was pointing out the idiocy in the original post that the OP cries that not enough people talk trash on the Wii.

It has nothing to do with which console sucks or is moar betterz as i previously stated.

Its more about teh age groups of people playing the consoles.

Tell me this, would I have a better chance at finding out what a 3rd grade teacher wants for the xmas play from a Wii user or from a PC user?

If i go to the Wii website do i find games and equipment marketed toward the young "rated E" crowd? Yep. Do I see games loaded with blood, guts, swearing and forced sexual intercourse (Red Dead, Rated M for example)? Nope. The Wii is designed with kids in mind. No hate. No bias, just facts.

When i go to the PS3/360 sites, do i see only games Rated E? nope. i see games Rated M I see games Rated T. All kinds of games for all age groups and tastes. thus these consoles are geared toward all ages and abilities, not restricted to just children or childish type family style games.

Next time when looking to bash some1 or accuse them of hating, use some common sense. The OP is bashing people on the Wii for not talking enough sh1t. You figure it out.

Your choice of words point to a console bashing. Maybe you should choose your words a little better. And it doesn't matter what you're trying to prove, we heard it all before and it doesn't matter what you think. In fact reading through your posts, you do seem to point out alot of things about the wii's capabilities. WE KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. We are here, we enjoy the wii, and most of the people that play it. I have made some fantastic friends world wide on the wii. And when my son plays MW3 on xbox, he has to mute the constant whining squeeking kids because of the trash talking immaturity is very annoying. So I stand by my comments and mean what I say.

skMace0

So you're trashing the wii? you're soooo cool, aren't you mr. big shot.

maybe you should open your eyes and realize that there are plenty of adults that play games like CoD on the wii for various reasons.

Instead of dismissing us adults on here, maybe you should try playing CoD on the wii before making your judgement that the wii is for children under the age of thirteen.

yes, I could go out and buy a PS3 or XBOX 360, but my roommate and I (I'm in college) have more fun playing and competing against eachother on my wii. My roommate has an xbox 360 but he never has it hooked up because we have more fun playing wii games.

It's the fun factor that keeps me and plenty of others playing games on the wii instead of the other consoles.

so next time, think a little more carefully before bashing on the Wii.

Salem_in_Chains

My post was directed at the OP who's sole purpose of posting was that he didnt have enough people to talk sh1t to while playing the Wii.

My point (though exaggeratted for a comidic take, not to bash or start console wars) was that the OP should be more worried about other things aside from bashing people who play on a system that was marketed towards the younger kids/family style of game play. I dont any1 can argue that the Wii was marketed with hardcore gamers (those who are most likely to talk trash and get butt hurt over a video game) in mind. If it was, we would have all the Rated T and M games on it but we dont. that was my point.

I never said it wasnt any fun. i never said people over the age of 20 didnt play it. All I said was the OP is a d1ck and if he wants to talk trash to people to do it on a console (or PC) that has people old enough to stand up for themselves instead of starting fights with (mostly) small children.

I think we can all agree with that.

skMace0

well then choose your words more carefully next time because it damm well sounded like you were bashing on the wii as a whole.

But you are kidding yourself if you think that mostly small children play call of duty on the wii. I've encountered more little brats on the 360 then I have on the wii lol.

and then there's a whole other debate that kids shouldn't be allowed to play a rated M game in the first place... but that's way off topic...

but what I'm trying to say is that the people that I do run into with mics are more mature the the HD console crowd and don't trash talk nearly as much. I've encountered far more adults than small children in this game lol

Salem_in_Chains

Trust me, I play COD on both the 360 and the PS3 and by far, the WORST community is on the 360. Why is that? Are the mics cheaper? Is it because the console is cheaper so its easier to buy a mic w it? I dont know. But I do know that when playing XBOX,at least %75 of the lobbies have mics and of that %75 at LEAST %50 of them are either, screaming, blasting rap, talking trash singing, claiming to work for XBOX or other useless noise. Thats not even taking into account the spam prestige lobbies or clan tryout messages that no1 cares about.

While the PS3 it seems, rarely has many mics. Usually much less than half the room. When they do have mics it seems that its always that %25 or less that uses thier mic for crap other than talking with team mates.

As for the Wii? I see my kids play all the time and extremely rarely do I ever hear any1 talk and its rare that voice is bashing or hating on some1 else.

jet04

cant tell if insulting wii...or everyone....

VelvetUnicor

So you are saying that people are "man enough" in your eyes when they voice chat over an online shooter game?  Sounds like the exact type of person nobody wants to talk to.

aosungrateful wrote:

half of you keyboard warriors dont have mics on cod. and if you do you dont use them. anyone can sound cool typing away on a fourm. how about add me on skype. marclare1 . the only person who actually was man enough to talk to me was mr.huntingnoobs.

Lol why do you wanna talk again? and why dont you add me , silentsh0t is my skype and everyone is welcome to add me.

iif i dont have a mic. whats wrong with that?? i play good without a mic. so why you dont give me the money and i buy one

skMace0

How about you grow up, get a life, and stop trying to act all tough over the internet.

someone cannot afford Mic for wii..

You are right, i wish i had one, but i dont have money to buy one/ i cant find one, also, the wii community doesnt need mics, and if they have, the are way more mature than PS360 users that they dont trashtalk, unless you start saying ''F*ck you, MotherF*cker, etc'', just saying.

THEDentisT

LMAO! the origional post made my day. I love intenet tough guys!

No a REAL MAN talks no crap online, He dosnt hide behind his mic or keyboard. IMO from what ive seen People who generally talk smack online are the same people who get bullied at school, picked on at the bars, etc and this is their only oppertunity to be/act tough ... Real men dont need to brag how big their internet penis is.

Wozny

I hate using my mic for the reason I scare the rest of the lobby with my evil voice >:).... Nah, I just don't like being called a hacker by kiddies w/ mics.

Add me on skype : serbiandejo13 , We talk from there.