11 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 6:29 AM by ERROR_6_ RSS

Rapid Fire Controllers

Dunno about anyone else noticing, that just lately the amount of rapid fire controllers in this game is getting to epidemic proportions!! If you must resort to that kind of low life tactic, go do it in a private match with your other girly mates.

• Re: Rapid Fire Controllers

I have yet to see any proof of the use of rapid fire controllers. It would only be relevant on a small minority of weapons, and it's prevalent use is just a charge leveled w/o proof. Show me a vid of somebody using a semi-auto, such as the Striker or MK14 with every shot evenly spaced. Not just random button mashes.

Special_Op

They are out there, I dont need to see any proof. Several folks have admitted to having modded controllers.... They all claim its so they can drop shot easier.. etc... Its all cheating in my book, but its life...

Oh there out there all right. Played a number of games last night and it was a joke. Picking up an MK14 that was firing like an auto (around 25 shots per second), only to single shot for me.........mmmm is that not strange? As for skeezierguy I don't need to show you proof. I've been playing this game long enough to know when something doesn't smell right. I also have (and I'm not proud to admit it) used a friends modded controller just to see what they can do. Only used it for 15 minutes and that was in a private match..............so no, no proof needed, just experience.

mdm123456789

The drop shot is just a simple button layout change.

kulikowski

I have a match I will upload of a lobby of 3v3 with snipers and modded controllers.  Draganov shooting faster than an ACR.  They were being pricks asking if they should use at the start of the match so my friend and I expected QSers but it was rediculous...

wridtrvlr

They are out there, but why did you not bring proof with you?  We love to flame here and without proof, you've just soaked yourself in kerosene.

Im not gonna say they are not out there, I have ran into a couple myself, but they are not as used as you think. You do thou need proof that they are using a modded controller, this is why if it is not just obviouse, like pistols being shot like AR's then its difficult to say what they are modded controllers.. just because they use an MK14 or a stiker, does not mean they are modded, I use a mk14 with silencer and rapid fire, and I am accused of being modded on a daily bases, it is possible to shoot fast with an MK14 or striker..

SUM1SLY83

so what! you can kill people with 1-3 shots with a striker mk14 or a sniper anyway so whats it matter if someone use's a modded pad they just waste bullets what is the point in shooting 25 shots when it only takes 3 max to kill anyway.a modded pad can only shoot as fast as the fire cap anyway.

I see your point, and i say if you have the ability to shoot fast, then big deal. Im not too worried about modded controllers, normally the people who are just prob got owned by someone who is just good, and they cant stand it, because remember no one is good/ and better than you in this game, unless their modded lol

im not one to be pro modded controllers however. i say just play the game