3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2012 8:25 AM by ValleyYeti RSS

new maps are actually good

i downloaded them at 4am. terminal was cool. not having played to much mw2. they look great as far as graphics go. offshore was what mw3 needed. a multilayer all purpose map. same for decomission. to me best content drop to date. havent played spec ops mission yet though. some people on my list still an hour after i downloaded still cant get them. dont know whats up with that. as far as mw3 maps go. im sure everybody will like em more than what we have

• Re: new maps are actually good
    gallp13

Very encouraging......Thankyou for the POV......I have quite enjoyed all the MP maps......love the marble floors in Oasis and Sanctuary.

JBurn244

Decomission looks badass and very MW2/Favela-esque. I like that they put out a smaller/SMG-friendly map.

Offshore doesn't strike my fancy as much, but these two plus the 3 newer Face Off maps will make a great Collection 3, IMO.

ValleyYeti

decommission is by far my favorite but the other two are very playable.  I do like terminal but it seems massive to me.  Offshore is alot like Overwatch.  don't have a major complaint yet about any of them.  i like em all.  there was a lot of camping in Terminal already, though.