1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2012 7:01 PM by Shrydo Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 20. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    that6uy420

with what? 1 cap... or 0?

• 21. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    that6uy420

anything at range with an smg/ar is easy with a silenced... you just have to know how to fire and pulse it...  I've had snipers not even know where I was firing from when picking them off.  3 bursts and he ws gone.

• 22. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

Probably because in CQB you're a very Hard Target and are like a wall of death unless your reflexes are crap.

• 23. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

TheSurgeon83 wrote:

I've used shotguns, got bored of them. I'd played 8 prestiges before I even picked up the FMG's. I discovered the juggernaut thing the other day, that was quite funny. I only said the MP7 is overpowered, I've pulled off and seen people pull off against me the most incredible ranged ***** with silenced MP7s, considering the range of them is supposedely the same as the PP90 and the fun gun that's not right.I daresay I'll get bored of them and move on, but at the moment they're entertaining.

You asked a question, and I gave you the answer, and a suggestion to avoid the hate mail...

If you want to carry on using them then do that...

• 24. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

They don't make me mad, but they make my son mad. He says it's stupid for people to run around using the secondary weapon all the time. I say, they can use what they have. I use Skorpian Akimbo all the time. Use on man, use on.

• 25. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

I say who cares,  me personally I play for my enjoyment, not to earn respect from random people who really at the end of the day do not matter in my life, so I use the fmg9's here and there, half of the reason is that they are monsters up close, the other half is to make people rage lol

• 26. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    TheSurgeon83

I'm not really out to troll but the fan mail does make me laugh, and when you here people rage when you mow them down it's good value for money. I'll never understand why people won't use them when they're obviously beasts up close because they precieve them as being a 'noob' gun. I'd rather play to win and sod my public image.

• 27. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

well i came to realize that no matter what I do, or what gun I use, if I get kills, im going to be a noob, or a camper, or modded, or hacked, or a tryhard.. so Ill just use what makes me happy for that match, it might be fmg'9s it my be an lmg, and it might be a fav mk14 silenced with rapid fire.. either way  its going dowwwn lol

• 28. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?
    obzi

The vast majority of people using them are 12 years old kids because they require zero skill to use and so by using them you will have zero crediblity.

If your happy being thought of as a 12 year old child with zero skill and your ok with having  zero credibility then carry on.

• 29. Re: Why do FMG9's make people so angry?

obzi, how many in comparisson has said to you "wow obzi!, you have so much skill, I give you soo much credibility in this game!" oppose to " obzi,  your a camper, your a noob, your cheating, your garbage.. etc.. it doesnt matter what you use in the game  so who cares who finds you good or credible, the chances are they wont anyway..

but good luck with that