7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2012 5:16 PM by Nekci RSS

L > Mw3 elite clan [PS3]

Nekci

PSN ID:  - Nekci4

In MW3 do you have Elite?: - Yes

K/D - 1.26

Win/Loss ratio - 35%

Weapon of choice: - Mp7 (silencer/ extended mags)

Why I am looking for a clan - I want to join mainly to have fun, most of my friends have stopped playing mw3 and left me in the dust, as I improve my skill. I want a clan to have fun with, play the objective, make new friends, and improve my skill even more. I want to use CoD elite to its full potential.

Other - I am 16 years old fairly mature. I dont curse or rage over "unnecessary things" and I got CoD elite in November on my birthday. I do have a mic to talk to my teammates. Hope to see you soon.

Who says mw3 cant be fun? Thats why I want to join a clan, it'll make the game more fun and competetive.

----------------------------------------------

*Also, I would like for the clan to have atleast 3+ people in it.

• Re: L > Mw3 elite clan [PS3]

If you want you can join 1337-Swiss. I^m 16 as well but also mature

Nekci

bump

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Unrestricted Gaming[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B]

A very new community, Unrestricted Gaming has just opened.

This community will support MW3 mainly, and eventually other games once we have the members interested.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]*WE ARE ALSO IN NEED OF STAFF MEMBERS*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If your interested, visit [url]www.unrestrictedgaming.com[/url], email me at [email]zab2549@hotmail.com[/email] or add me on psn, x_ZAB_x.[/CENTER]

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Our goal is to help you feel comfortable by providing these things for you...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B]

[CENTER][LIST]

A large, active forum that allows you to voice your opinion on upcoming games, specific game training, general chat, etc.[/LIST]

[LIST]Very friendly staff members that would bend over backwards in order for you to be happy and comfortable in this community.[/LIST]

[LIST]Different skill range of players so you can fulfill your competitive and social desires.[/LIST]

[LIST]Training programs to help better your game whether it be the competitive or just friendly aspect of the game.[/LIST]

[LIST]MUCH MUCH MORE![/LIST][/CENTER]

[SIZE="6"][CENTER][B]HAPPY GAMING![/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Very new clan here!

Join if your interested in becoming a big part of a growing community!

Visit www.unrestrictedgaming.com

if you like you can inform yourself about my clan : http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200492169