10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 4:43 AM by Out RSS

Kill Confirm....

kellysa111

This is the first time I've seen this in a kill confirm game:

I kill someone that's super close to me, and as I am going to confirm, it tells me 'denied kill' and the tag disappears. Is that suppse to happen? There are no enemy players anywhere near me when this happened...

• Re: Kill Confirm....

There has to have been an enemy around the dog tag to make it a 'denied kill' if I am not mistaken. So you must have been missing the enemy runs by and collect them ...  I don't play KC much so I wouldn't know.

monkeylord

It's not meant to happen but the tags on KC have been glitchy for a while sometimes the enemy don't even drop a tag or you can't pick up a tag and run right through it instead. I'm pretty sure if the tag dropped belongs to someone who quits out mid round it'll vanish but I don't think that gives you a denied mesage

azn_chic

I've seen this happen a lot during Clan Ops, which is one of the very few times I venture away from HCTDM. Honestly, the game is so inconsistent that I rather play something where the objective is to get kills. Getting kills, one of the aspects in this game that stays fairly consistent, however, it sometimes is pretty glitchy too

monkeylord

Whenever there's a clan op or double XP KC gets really shaky really fast and it's faults just seem to jump out.This weekend has been just one big crapshoot where KC is concerned

I Play kc a lot so I kno wats happening with u the person u kills leaves the game and gives u a kill denied headsup besides that I have also have had the tag disappear into thin air

SUM1SLY83

could it be possible that you killed 2 people and never picked up the tags then as you went to pick up the 2nd tag someone denied your 1st tag and the player that you killed respawned and got killed straight away so his tag disappeared all at the same time.you do know that if you kill someone then they die again before you get to the tag the old tag disappears.

wridtrvlr

I only play HCKC, well mostly, and this is either:

1. Someone dashboards faster then you can get there, thus "kill denied"

2. Someone else kills that person just as they spawn, causing them to leave another tag in said location, causing the tag you had your eyes on to disappear and thus "kill denied"

Yes there are other inconsistencies in this game, but in KC those are causes for which the tags disappear the most.

kellysa111

I am pretty sure they are the only ones I kill. I am practically next to them and I don't have a chance to pick up the tag because poof! it disappear.

mdm123456789

Alot of times, if the person you killed has a tac insert placed, someone on your team could be camping it, and as soon as you kill them, your team member kills them and they get the tag you was running for. A player cannot have two sets of tags out at the same time.