35 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2012 9:35 PM by openrangeonualls RSS

Something needs to be done about Ballistic Vests in HC.

KTPhoenix

As far as I know, there are no threads about this. If there are, I apologize in advance.

I am just going to say it, I am sick of seeing Ballistic Vests in HC. For the past week now, I have had one hell of a time playing because most of the teams I play against are spamming the BV like that is their only killstreak. To be honest, I would not be surprised if I was correct. I actually hada match 2 days ago that I had to back out of because I died 10 times in a row by the enemy all because they had vests on. No matter what I did, I could not kill them because of that killstreak saving their ass. Neither explosive nor bullet would kill them on the first hit. The bullet I can understand because that is what the BV is supposed to be designed for. But why be able to counter explosives as well? I know BV is only for general protection and is not specific to bullet or explosive, but this is ridiculous. That is what Blast shield is for. I sometimes see people with BOTH BS and BV on at the same time along with trophy systems and its damn near impossible to win a match because of that.

I know the developers dont come on here because i have been here long enough to know that. I also dont have any suggestions as to what i think could make this bette because lets face it, if I WERE to suggest something or multiple things, those would get shot down immediately and I know better than to do that. I would have to say that this thread is more of a rant thread than anything. I hardly ever post threads on here as I usually have nothing interesting to say or have anything i want to get off my chest so you could consider this a rare moment where I just basically rant.

Feel free to post your view.