12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2012 11:51 AM by monkeylord RSS

WHATS WITH EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOOBS AND CAMPERS?

if someone is a noob and your so good it should be a simple matter for u to kill them right? and the same with campers u know where they are and so should be able to take them out easily. this game is full of people moaning cuz others dont play the game the way they want them to. we should all use the weapon/perk and loadout that u want us to right? get a life play the game and stop complaining for god sake man. i paid for the game and i'll play it how i want to

• Re: WHATS WITH EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOOBS AND CAMPERS?
    ghamorra

You have to remember, everyone that plays CoD is the best player on the planet and their way of playing is the most 1337. If they die it can't be because of their skill, the other person is clearly cheating, hacking, boosting, glitching, and/or camping

crossfire-roadster

You'll find that most complainers are the idiot clan members that think they are the bomb.

Joined a match toward the end where this clan had us randoms locked in a spawn trap on underground.  They were all head glitching behind any obstacle they could find.  I spawned in the stairway behind A and was spawn killed by a guy at the end of the hall.  It spawned me upstairs the next time and I busted out and got to C.  After locking down C I went towards B and proceeded to kill this guy 5 times before I got to B. I was locking down B and killed a couple guys from my crouched position in the corner of B.  Went to call in my reaper and the match ended. 

They then proceeded to talk smack about me be a camping b*tch.  Lets see I join a game where a clan has a spawn trap where they are camping behind objects shooting me as I spawn and I'm the camping b*tch.

Clans and this clan ops crap has ruined cod.

They need to create a playlist for clan ops only.  I couldn't tell you how many domination matches I got in the last clan ops where clans were asking people not to shoot so they could cap and recap flags the whole match.

sennalike

Most players I come across are under 15 years old and act five years younger than they are.  This is the product of developers deliberately attracting the young purely and simply because the younger they reel them in the longer the series will continue as these kids grow up.

Complaints about being a noob or camper aren't really complaints about that style of play, but more because "I am the best" and no one can possibly kill me. 

I agree though that people need to get the idea that everyone else must play the way they do out of their heads, it will never happen.

rlbl

You are right... people only complain about what shows them up.  It is a blow to the ego when someone of "lesser skill" outplays them.

AVIT-U-TRAMP

Certain types of players do annoy me but I learnt to just rise above it and get on with it.. After all its only a game

noobs and campers and clans are part of the game.

Exploits, cheating and turning your torrz on to interfere with the packets sent to a cod server, playing 5 youtube vids at the same time to do the same and all other glitches i havent even fathomed ruined this game.

until people who are caught cheating in any manner are perma-banned games like this will continue to suck until everyone goes to play a well run MMOFPS . end of.

modded controllers and cheaters have ruined the game. not clans

people with big egos and more money than sence buying the best headsets, controller mods, and even ******* gamer goggles.... have ruined the game.

its not about fun or skill or even teamwork

its just exploits, glitches and other crap

I'd love to not buy black ops 2

but everyone else is gunna and i dont wanna be left out.  its gunna suck

P.S. I just played a game with 'PGz' clan lvl 40.... their connections were jumping around like ive never seen, i couldnt kill a single one, even after unloading a whole P90 w/ ext mag into one single guy,

'look im a level xx and my clan is level xx.... im amazing!'  - pale tweenager

t-fibby

Clans using cheap tactics such as messing with the connections and / or kd camping with portable radars are indeed the most irritating part of MW3. Usually they also brag how good they are, but withouth the 5 other campers they usually suck. Nothing is more satisfying than running into one of these types when they are running solo, you remember the clan and gamertag, and pwon the **** out of him. Rage quit guaranteed :)

mirad lo que le falta a mw3 aki es toda la razon y a la cara link:http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200501251

Izjar11

This thread is a classic example of someone fed up with how others deem fit you should play. Good post.

monkeylord

Well in over 5 days there's only been 2 topics on campers and both of them dedicated to asking why are people complaining about campers. So it's looking hopefull for the campers that soon this subject will be relegated to the ~meh~ pile.

Online however someone who just died shouting "you was running straight at me" doesn't let them put their death at anyones feet but their own.

However if they moan "head glitching, corner hugging, shadow kissing camper noob" they can carry on the round and convince themselves they only died because someone else was being "cheap"

The true question is why does anyone care what a person they're never gonna meet says about them.